No reply from lithiumbatterypcb.com - are they still alive?

Miwer

10 µW
Hi,

Have anyone made any purchase, or communicated with the people from lithuimbatterypcb.com lately?
Does anyone know if the business is still in business?

I ordered a BMS a month ago, and my order is still "processing". I have made several attempts to communicate with them by e-mail before and after my order, but I get no replies. Also tried messaging and call them on skype, no reply and they are not picking up calls.

Does anyone know what is up with that site?

Thanks.

I think they have an Aliexpress store so you could try contacting them here.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1379203?spm=a2g0s.8937420.0.0.7ae92e0e0KTSIU
If not, claim a Paypal refund and just buy from the 50 other sellers on Aliexpress.

eee291 said:
I think they have an Aliexpress store so you could try contacting them here.
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1379203?spm=a2g0s.8937420.0.0.7ae92e0e0KTSIU
If not, claim a Paypal refund and just buy from the 50 other sellers on Aliexpress.
Thank you for the tip - I contacted them on Aliexpress, and they confirmed they are behind the lithiumbatterypcb.com site. I also got a tracking number for my package, and I can see NLPost has been a little slow in handling the package. No wonder with the problems the Wuhan-virus is causing.

Still a bit odd they don't reply to e-mails and Skype, when that is the only things advertised on their site.

Br,
Miwer

I ordered 18-03-2020.
I wouldn't hold my breath for fast shipping these days, unless you pay for one of the expedite shipping options.

Oh boy. At least Im not alone having this problem with lithiumbatterypcb.com.
I've sent them RFQ on April 19th, and by 23rd everything was good to go.
They were replying fast to my questions, between 24 and 48 hours.
Ive paid their Paypal invoice on 23rd, and was told my order will ship out by 29th.
Since I wanted multiple items from them, see below, I didnt use Aliexpress, and just dealt with James directly.
Im trying to use free time during COVID19, to finish my second build, so I paid for express shipping, U$38
Nothing happened on 29th or later.
On May 3rd James told me my order will ship out next morning by DHL.
Today is May 6th, still no tracking number.
Sure looks like they have no problems taking money from the people, but shipping out stuff takes forever.
In retrospective, obviously, it was a mistake to deal with them directly, but it is what it is.
Hopefully I'll get it eventually.
Originally, I didn't want to buy BMS from China, and looked everywhere for N.A. supplier.
Nothing.
I was actually surprised. When I was building my bike #1 in 2014, sourcing good BMS was a problem.
6 years later, nothing has changed.
There's active topic about this BMS on https://electrotransport.ru/ussr/index.php?topic=43442.0#topmsg, Im gonna ask them if folks there have same problems with these guys.

IaE9DTJ.jpg

LSBW said:
Oh boy. At least Im not alone having this problem with lithiumbatterypcb.com.
I've sent them RFQ on April 19th, and by 23rd everything was good to go.
They were replying fast to my questions, between 24 and 48 hours.
Ive paid their Paypal invoice on 23rd, and was told my order will ship out by 29th.
Since I wanted multiple items from them, see below, I didnt use Aliexpress, and just dealt with James directly.
Im trying to use free time during COVID19, to finish my second build, so I paid for express shipping, U$38
Nothing happened on 29th or later.
On May 3rd James told me my order will ship out next morning by DHL.
Today is May 6th, still no tracking number.
Sure looks like they have no problems taking money from the people, but shipping out stuff takes forever.
In retrospective, obviously, it was a mistake to deal with them directly, but it is what it is.
Hopefully I'll get it eventually.
Originally, I didn't want to buy BMS from China, and looked everywhere for N.A. supplier.
Nothing.
I was actually surprised. When I was building my bike #1 in 2014, sourcing good BMS was a problem.
6 years later, nothing has changed.
There's active topic about this BMS on https://electrotransport.ru/ussr/index.php?topic=43442.0#topmsg, Im gonna ask them if folks there have same problems with these guys.

IaE9DTJ.jpg

I've dealt with them too and waited for a BMS to get shipped, also paid via Express Shipping about 2 months ago, he sent it out weeks later with DHL and it took an awful long time to arrive.

I think the corona pandemic set them back many weeks and they're having a hard time catching up.

They've also told me that they're not offering Express shipping anymore because the price for DHL and others has skyrocketed.

Best of luck, notice that you're in Toronto, I'm in Hamilton. That's a powerful BMS you're going for.

Well, I'm glad to inform you guys, but James from lithiumbatterypcb.com came thru.
He shipped my order on Monday, May 11th from HK by Fedex Express, today, May 13th I already had it in my hands by 10 AM in Toronto.

24S 100A BMS with BT and PC module, full box of plastic 26650 holders, I didnt even bother to count how many, and 1 kg of 4P nickel
strip for 26650.

cHtAOkP.jpg

Certainly much nicer to work with, compared to my first DIY battery 7 years ago, which I made from used Makita packs.

I ordered a BMS with express shipping from them on May 12. Five days later their site showed the order "processing". I emailed James, and he quickly responded with a DHL tracking number, assuring me that it has been shipped and that he is pleased to give me advance notice. DHL says the number has been created but the parcel is not in their care yet. I am hopeful about getting the BMS, a 14s 60A unit w/Bluetooth.

I completed the wiring of my first battery, a 14s16p, and am eager to experience ebike riding with no range limit except my endurance.

Parcel has been sitting in Denver for while. Probably will be delivered Tuesday, after the Memorial Day holiday.

Still hopeful.

Haha! Actually the BMS was sitting in my parcel delivery shed since early this morning. Right after posting the previous note, expressing hope for a delivery sometime, I got a text from DHL announcing delivery nine hours before.

Heat up the soldering iron!

Jim Subzero said:
I ordered a BMS with express shipping from them on May 12. Five days later their site showed the order "processing". I emailed James, and he quickly responded with a DHL tracking number, assuring me that it has been shipped and that he is pleased to give me advance notice. DHL says the number has been created but the parcel is not in their care yet. I am hopeful about getting the BMS, a 14s 60A unit w/Bluetooth.

I completed the wiring of my first battery, a 14s16p, and am eager to experience ebike riding with no range limit except my endurance.

did you order from their website? or a different market like aliexpress?

Sorry to be so late in replying. I ordered from their web site. I doubt it matters which you order from.

I really like having realtime communication with the BMS via a bluetooth app on the iPhone. The bluetooth pcb has a tiny LED that glows blue when connected. Surprisingly, it can be seen through battery packaging and box.

I ordered from https://www.lithiumbatterypcb.com on June 9th but haven't received any status updates, replies to emails or replies to AliExpress messages...

Hoping it's a Chinese holiday or something, but a bit worrying I can't get in contact with them!

Managed to get in contact with them via their AliExpress store and they gave me the tracking number. The BMS was ordered 9/6 and shipped via the Netherlands to arrive in the UK on 6/7

Back