Tangent Ascent feedback?

funbicycle50

100 µW
Does Tangent Ascent still make ebike motors for electric-assist bicycles? I heard a man named Dave was making the motors. If so, how can I contact him? It hasn't been easy to get in contact with the people who do design and manufacture American-made electric-assist ebike motors and kits.

Remember when I told you that using a model airplane motor on a bike meant adding cost, complexity, bulk, weight, noise, friction, and maintenance?

Tangent is one of those systems.

I don't understand your prurient obsession with using the wrong kind of motor to do the job you are trying to do.

Does Tangent still make the ebike kits? I'd just like to contact him. I probably will end up with a Bosch ebike motor meant for cargo bikes, but I would still like to contact Dave from Tangent.

Good luck with that; other individuals have been trying without success AFAICT>

Balmorhea said:
Remember when I told you that using a model airplane motor on a bike meant adding cost, complexity, bulk, weight, noise, friction, and maintenance?

Tangent is one of those systems.

I don't understand your prurient obsession with using the wrong kind of motor to do the job you are trying to do.
Your future is with NASA. Recommend them to use paper rackets to explore the sun. You will get NB for that. Just make sure you do it at night. :bigthumb:

Back