Having bad experience with this ebay seller. Elifebike2010

Camerinboy

1 mW
Had terrible experience with this ebay seller. Elifebike2010 Made me send my Tongsheng tstdz2 to Italy 3 months old for repair with 12 month guarentee it got to italy posted from uk his agent wouldn't pay import tax . I was billed for return by DPD so now £70 out of pocket..no apology he now wants me to send to china again at my expense...for repair..

Having bad experience with this ebay seller. Elifebike2010 Made me send my Tongsheng tstdz2 to Italy 3 months old for repair with 12 month guarentee it got to italy posted from uk his agent wouldn't pay import tax . I was billed for return by DPD so now £70 out of pocket..no apology he now wants me to send to china this time undervalue again at my expense...for repair.

Copy of last correspondence...

The defective motor is of no value to me. I simply fit the motors to the bikes and sell them on. Simply send replacement motor or refund. I will send defective motor to place of your choice as long as you send pre paid postal label and any tax forms. kind regards. Phil Price
elifebike2010:

Hello
before , this warranty is good, but recently, from UK to EU, they need pay tax fee,
I hope you can find good way solve the problem.

how much refund to you if you keep defect motor?
how much we should pay to you if you return motor to china for repair?
how much you will pay if we send a new motor to you, at the same time you keep the defect motor.
Your previous message

I will also pursue this through visa / i am not willing to lose $350. obviously you most buy motors at cost it would be cheaper for you to send replacement item. You also have your reputation as a trusted seller. If i do not receive a satisfactory outcome.
elifebike2010:

Hello
how much refund to you if you keep defect motor?
how much we should pay to you if you return motor to china for repair?
Your previous message

Note its got to come back from Italy then i have to pay for postage again... note I will be charged for return postage from Italy which now stand at about 35 dollars each way plus import tax. Also note i have customer waiting for replacement for his full ebike.... which your t352t sdz2 750 motor was part of. I think we need to ask paypal for a fair decision. I cannot afford to re post to several locations around the word hoping this motor eventually gets to be repaired. You need to send a new replacement or refund. If you provide postal labels i will post the faulty motor back to a place of your choice. I need a working motor for my customer. Note The other suppliers i deal with for bafangs have no problem sorting out repairs.

Back