My awful experience with akkushop-24.de

alexscard

10 W
On november i bought a 72V20Ah battery on that german website for my ebike. My big mistake.. i should have trust less of the internet for such a big money amount. The battery worked for a month. Then it died, i asked for warranty, they didn't want to fix it because it can't be used on a back rack, as they saw from the pics i sent them, ridiculous, for a litium battery, and also considering that between the rack and the battery i placed some shock abosber material.
Btw, after a lot of pressure, they told me to send them the battery back, paying the shipping cost on my own (50€, i'm in italy, they are in germany) so that they would fix it.
I did it, when they sent me the battery back, i connected it on the ebike, on wich in the meantime i also changed controller in order to be sure, it worked for like 10seconds, then it died again. I phoned them, they kept on tell me very doubtful things and make me lose more time, and here we are, i paid 600€ a battery almost 1 year ago, it worked for 1 month, and there's no way to have assistance. ..
All this also for saying..be careful to where you spend your money!

Back