Ppl at NYX not responding

CLIFFSIDE

10 mW
Hey everyone,

Wanting to know what your thoughts are about NYXelectricbikes.com and the people there. It seems the company is rather small, maybe 5 people possibly less. I say this because I'm interested in buying their frame but not getting any response. I've called the number on the website & google maps and constantly get voicemail. I've emailed a question to Info@nyxbikes.com and got one response telling me they'll come back with the info but never did. Therefore I messaged NYX on facebook messenger asking the same question and finally received a response 11 days after I sent the message.

So hopefully the people at Endless-Sphere can help...

On their website before adding to cart. It ask to choose a color. Is the drop down menu suggesting the swing arm color or frame accents? i.e. bushings etc.
nyxcolor.png

Also they charge IMO odd amounts of shipping charges depending what's in the cart.

I'm hoping they are still in business and just super busy.

Attachments

• nyxcart.png
    nyxcart.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,298
  • nyxcart1.png
    nyxcart1.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,298
  • nyxcart2.png
    nyxcart2.png
    23 KB · Views: 1,298
They have a sales thread in the "For sale new" section of the forum. Try to post there, and send a PM.

MadRhino said:
They have a sales thread in the "For sale new" section of the forum. Try to post there, and send a PM.

Thanks I was gonna send a PM but saw a sale on EM3v.com EEB for $350. It's a hard deal to beat.

Back