E-bike + downhill frame + Mxus hub motor + 24s lipo

engate

10 W
Yeah I got a really good looking bike.
Sadly he sent me a a half-done bike. It looks good on the pictures but it's rotten inside.

Frame is slightly damaged,I couldn't compress the rear shock because the chain didn't allow it to.Not sure how someone can be that stupid that he doesn't notice that..
It compressed ~10% of the max travel.It probably damaged the motor axle a bit.So I had to take off the chain and now I have to buy a longer one + chain tensioner.
Once the rear shock passes about 30% compression it starts rubbing the battery box really hard so that battery box is basically trash...

All battery box screws were really loose because seems like he doesn't know what loctite is.
The Rear spokes became loose after 15 minutes of riding,the handlerbar started shaking that's how I noticed it.Rim has been damaged because of that.the spokes are too long probably or were not tightened at the beginning.we'll see which one.

There's not enough clearance for the rear brake caliper.It rubs the motor if I center the rotor.

Oh and he forgot to put the charger of the lights into the box.

I wonder what else i'll find. I just started checking the bike after a really short ride...

You should be ashamed of yourself for selling something like this. I regret buying it to be honest. I'll probably move everything to a different frame.

Maybe because I was curious how a hub motor based ebike feels like,and I didn't have time to build one from scratch.And you looked like a guy who knows what he's doing.

I guess the bent right upper suspension joint was a present as well.

Even after I told you all the issues you just started ignoring me taking no responsibility whatsoever.
You didn't even offer to ship the rest of the chain links,maybe a new chain.Or the missing charger.
These were the first issues OFC,but as I started inspecting the bike I found multiple frame damages,improper rear brake mounting and so on and so on..the list is long. You just didn't give a damn.

Different attitude? Maybe you should tell the buyer all the faults of the bike before selling it don't you think? I told you that I can make a video showing you all the issues but you didn't care so I assume you already knew it. You just "forgot" to mention it before selling it :lol:

You're just a shady person who doesn't want to take responsibility.

So my question is to make it simple because we're not getting anywhere:

Will you take responsibility for what you sold? I can show you a video with all the issues what you forgot to mention.

I build a bike for ME. For my specs. Riding on bike pats, decente power, nice top speed, and no off-road. For the specs I build-it, works nice.
Have a decent build page, with the work all the way...
Put the bike for sale. You bought the bike. Its not up to your standers ? Im sorry. Have some scratches ? Yes. Some lose spokes ? Maybe. There is something build rong ? Maybe. The front suspension was not good ? That's the front suspension I bought at the time. You bought an used bike...

Luís.

Okay well,next time build it for a 5 years this way maybe you can assemble it properly so it won't fall apart after a 15 minute ride.
If you'll sell your next build include this in the description:

bent frame? maybe
built wrong? maybe
will it fall apart in 15 minutes? maybe
did I forget to put something in the box? maybe
did I lie about the specs? maybe
will I ignore you in PM if you complain and need help? definitely

So this way they can't complain later like me ;)

Take care

Back