12 magnet cadence sensor Radpower

I own a 2016 Radpower Radcity. PAS kept cutting out, same spot each rotation. Cadet Sensor missing magnets and cracked. I emailed Radpower, waiting for response. Incase they're out of replacements. Where can I purchase replacement sensor? And not sure how the sensor broke, never abused bike and store in basement during winter months. Thanks.
Sensor Cadence.jpg
Rad bike.jpg

georgefromvt said:
I own a 2016 Radpower Radcity. PAS kept cutting out, same spot each rotation. Cadet Sensor missing magnets and cracked. I emailed Radpower, waiting for response. Incase they're out of replacements. Where can I purchase replacement sensor? And not sure how the sensor broke, never abused bike and store in basement during winter months. Thanks.
Sensor Cadence.jpg
Rad bike.jpg
As long as the sensor is working, you can just get another disc with the same dimensions. You'll need to orient it so the right side is facing the sensor (magnets N/S are in the same direction as the stock disc).
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PAS-DISC-12-MAGNET-For-EPAC/193892798536?hash=item2d24e95048:g:ONsAAOSwCUNgKYzH

Back