Sabvoton controller 30H fault

Ronic

1 µW
Hi all,

I have been building an e-bike. I was able to get the motor and controller to work outside the bike last weekend. Then was able to do a hall test on the Bluetooth app. (waiting for cable)

This weekend I have moved the battery and the controller onto the frame. The screen came up with a 30H error and the controller is flashing green continuously. Also, I can't connect via Bluetooth anymore.

I think I have checked the 5V rail, and it seems that it is going from 1v to 2.8v. I checked on the hall cables and on the throttle cable, but I'm not too sure if I was no the correct wires. Does this mean it is dead?

It just seems weird that it was working not a week ago, and as it is new it has never been used or seen any wet.

The model No is : SVMC72200

Many thanks,

Unplug the 3 wire white connector on the controller and it will work.
Do your programming then reconnect.

Jonno

Hi Jonno,

That worked last weekend but is not working today.
As I get no controller to connect to on the app via Bluetooth.

Cheers,

I had the exact same problem but with my svmc254-m. I connected to the motor and it worked perfectly then unplugged everything to make things neat and powered it up and 30h.

I'm sure that I've read posts and it points towards being a 5v issue. I returned mine and used the included 30A kt controller that came with the kit, and after 5 miles it died I think probably of heat stroke lol. I replaced that with a kt45A and it runs like a dream and doesn't even get warm even after the same 5 mile journey basically full bore all the way at just shy of 40mph..

Yeh I had to send it back, said they will "repair" it. Think it was the 5V anyway, but had the on/off button go pop too... Note to self don't connect the button module directly to the controller oops. Can't wait for it to be back, working, missing the best weather in ages. :thumb:

Back