Battery sudden death - Samsung 36V

ampflp

1 mW
This is a front-hub kit I purchased from Dillenger - I love the kit. Yesterday, after a 35 mile ride, I plugged the battery in to charge, the 'charge' light on the battery charger stayed green - (should have turned red).
In checking the battery out -
The 30A fuse appears to be fine (are there more fuses hiding elsewhere?)
When plugged into the wall via the charger, the battery turns on, and the bars showing power show full power.
When NOT plugged into the charger, the battery does not turn on, no lights show on the 'how much power do I have left' bars, and the USB port is not active.

Is there another fuse?
Some way to reset the battery?

ampflp said:
This is a front-hub kit I purchased from Dillenger - I love the kit. Yesterday, after a 35 mile ride, I plugged the battery in to charge, the 'charge' light on the battery charger stayed green - (should have turned red).
In checking the battery out -
The 30A fuse appears to be fine (are there more fuses hiding elsewhere?)
When plugged into the wall via the charger, the battery turns on, and the bars showing power show full power.
When NOT plugged into the charger, the battery does not turn on, no lights show on the 'how much power do I have left' bars, and the USB port is not active.

Is there another fuse?
Some way to reset the battery?

The BMS may be faulty. If you have a meter and can open the pack to get to the BMS, then you can test it. Here's a video that might be helpful:
https://youtu.be/0GmEmdP1WZY?t=276

Back