KT LCD3 error 3 250W hall motor 48V battery

MaximumRatio

1 µW
Hello guys,

I took a ticket from the German police recently for not having driving insurance for my "vehicle" as the German cop said me :lol: and having a throttle grip. Btw in Germany all e-scooter must have license plate :lol: . My "vehicle" had 48V 1000W hall motor with 1000W controller and the cop took some photos from the controller. I was driving like this for 2 years but stupidly I drove my vehicle on a almost empty road with 45 kmh and the police stopped me immediately and asked me some stupid questions if I am smoking weed or drinking alcohol and they had to check it out with urine test :lol: .

Anyway, I changed my hall motor to 250W because that's the limit without any driving insurance, but I kept my old battery pack because I built it myself. My battery has 48V with 20A BMS. The new controller is 36/48V max current 15A and has a waterproof connector. The motor didn't even start with the PAS sensor and in the display KT LCD3 throws me an error 3. Unfortunately I don't have any throttle grip to test my hall motor of the "vehicle" :lol: . What can be the problem? Which are the normal settings for 250W hall motor from the display?

Back