Who Designs a better motor for Ebikes, Motorcycles or boats?

Would you rather have a motor with Balls ?

• A Etek of your choice with a controller ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or a girl scout Hub Motor ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year when the GSUSA comes to MY door, I order three boxes of thin mints and two hub motors.

If they fail to properly sing the national anthem, I release the dogs.

:twisted:

EbikeMaui said:
Check out the videos on this page.'Just Add Pedals! Who has a ebke that will do these things with a hub motor ?

http://www.electracross.com/

I don't see any ebikes or boats on that page, but I do see an electric motocross bike. I will race him 0-59mph on my hub motor powered ebike.

14-1 in favor of hub motors so far. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've yet to see girl scouts out canvassing the neighborhood on hubmotor ebikes. It's a great idea though, Randy -- really affirms the superior simplicity and durability of the hubmotor design. If girl scouts and cavemen can rely on them, everyone can! By the poll results so far, most folks here seem to agree.

Everyone contact your local troop ASAP!

Lowell said:
EbikeMaui said:
Check out the videos on this page.'Just Add Pedals! Who has a ebke that will do these things with a hub motor ?

I don't see any ebikes or boats on that page, but I do see an electric motocross bike. I will race him 0-59mph on my hub motor powered ebike.

8-1 in favor of hub motors so far. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No matter how the girl scouts vote, you will still loose!

EbikeMaui said:
Lowell said:
EbikeMaui said:

16-1 in favor of hub motors so far. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No matter how the girl scouts vote, you will still loose!

Perhaps, but at least I have a bike worth racing with, unlike you who resorts to posting random bikes you found on the internet. Why don't you ask the owners of the pictured rides if they would like to support you in this thread? :lol:

Lowell said:
18-1... even surprised me a bit. :lol:

Survey wording alters results. Me thinks Randy unknowingly set himself up. :lol:

Gee, who was the lone vote against girl-scout hubmotors, I wonder?

xyster said:
Lowell said:
18-1... even surprised me a bit. :lol:

Survey wording alters results. Me thinks Randy unknowingly set himself up. :lol:

Gee, who was the lone vote against girl-scout hubmotors, I wonder?

I think it was the Hula Girl.

Could someone with more artistic flair than me, (which is to say anything greater than zero) make up a girl-scout merit badge of honour that can be printed out to slap onto a hub?

Just one idea, perhaps something depicting a girl-scout on a ebike with exaggerated hubs blasting up the side of a volcano with a stream of cookies in her wake.
Caption: Eat my cookie dust!

EbikeMaui and all the recent topics created from him are being locked. After a lot of discussion and polls, everyone here that volunteers their time to help with the forum has agreed to Ban him. As such, to prevent someone from taking advantage of this to take jabs at him in his created topics knowing he can't respond is the reason for locking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back