Astrological Tribe/ E-bike Usage Pattern?

What Is Your Astrolgical Tribe?

• Aries (3/21-4/19)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Taurus (4/20-5/20)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Gemini (5/21-6/20)

• Cancer (6/21-7/22)

• Leo (7/28-8-22)

• Virgo (8/23-9/22)

• Libra (9/23-10/22)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Scorpio (10/23-11/21)

• Sagittarius (11/23-12/21)

• Capricorn (12/22-1/19)

• Aquarius (1/20-2/18)

• Total voters
Order from chaos, or chaos from order?

This poll may have the least scientific content of anything else found here, but when a pattern forms.. it should be very hard not to recognize it.

Please vote.

Much obliged,

-Stevil (Scorpio)

Edit: Oops, I forgot to add Pisces :oops:

Where's the option for "other"? :)

I'm of the "astrology is stupid bunk" tribe....now guess my supposed sign from that.

I'm with Xyster on this one, but assuming that there was anything in this astrological stuff isn't it likely that one 'tribe' would be more attracted to polls than the rest?
I can't resist voting anyway...

Hold on – mine's missing!

assuming that there was anything in this astrological stuff isn't it likely that one 'tribe' would be more attracted to polls than the rest?

Even if true, the sample size of this poll will be too small to produce meaningful results.

Malcolm said:
I'm with Xyster on this one, but assuming that there was anything in this astrological stuff isn't it likely that one 'tribe' would be more attracted to polls than the rest?
I can't resist voting anyway...

Hold on – mine's missing!

Agreed, I tend to doubt that there's any real logic in astrological fluff too. Now, had there been a tighter grouping.. that would have been quite entertaining.

I'm pretty sure that Pisces was on the list before I submitted it, and I can't seem to go back into the poll and add it :roll: Ah well, we're all over the calender anyway.

-S

Good fun none the less :D

Just part of why we hang out here I think.

Greg

Drunkskunk said:
No Pieces. I guess the fish can't ride E bikes. :shock:

That's Bull. And as a Taurus, I know Bull. :)

Astrological is BS? I remember hearing or reading somewhere that hospitals and police are busier when it is a full moon out, then the loonies come out. Urban myth or true?

newbie electric rider said:
Astrological is BS? I remember hearing or reading somewhere that hospitals and police are busier when it is a full moon out, then the loonies come out. Urban myth or true?

True I think. People are out more and later because there's more light, and the weather is on average better if the moon is out; and crime rates are higher in part because the criminals don't have to use a suspicious flashlight.

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
Heard on The Daily Show with Johnathan Stewart yesterday that the Pentagon was built September 11, 1941.
Pentagons & the number 11 are très masonic.

Heck You fellas in the states sure work fast it takes a while here to just build a house

Those dates are dependent on which year you were born, and the constellation lined up with the sun was likely not the one listed on your birthday there. While I would be a Cancer by those standards, Gemeni was lined up on my birthday.
Astrology = BS

ancient atlantian illuminati tool right here. lets have a few more votes on here!!! ,,,Tesla was a cancer born during a lightning storm, Bill gates a scorpio, America is a is a virgo

I think if you added in hub or nonhub, lipo or lifepo4 or nmc, legal or insanely overowered we might get some meaningful data.

Back