Help Design North America’s Next Great Vehicle!

Automobile designers want your input on a vehicle that is being planned for North America in 2012. If you have ever wanted to tell manufacturers how to design a vehicle for you, this is your chance. In appreciation for providing your input through a brief online survey, you will be entered into a drawing for a $100 Amazon.com Gift Card!

Click here to take the survey or paste the following link into your browser: http://umich.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_3n5qcmZdcif9XZq&SVID=Prod

Feel free to forward this link to others if you have friends or family that may be interested in participating.

Of course, we are already providing input, as this is one of the most watched ev technology sites.

If you would like ES members' participation, please provide more information about your study.

With the umich addy, we might presume you are affiliated with U of M... so let's hear some names of those involved.

Regards from A2.

We are seeking unbiased opinions and revealing the name of the sponsor company could affect results (i.e. if you love or hate a brand you may respond differently). I can assure you that this is an official study and NOT spam. No information will be collected from anyone who responds without their express consent.

Thanks for all of the responses so far!

consumerinput said:
I can assure you that this is an official study and NOT spam.
Just because you say so, does not provide assurance.

Survey companies make millions by soliciting 'free' information from the public.

If you get paid for it, you should pay for it too.

Back