• Had one and had it taken away

Votes: 10 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i had one and let it lapse...2 years ago and haven't looked back
15000 km in 2 seasons on my 9c/lyen 18fet setup and loved every minute
my whip is now worn out with 2 broken spokes,something ratling inside the 9c
lots of marrets fixing my wiring glitches and half of my 8 lipo packs damaged
by letting friends go for spins...time for new gear and a new bike as its warn as well
but i haven't missed my lisence at all

Sure i have license of bike, i think it is very necessary for every man. Because some times you have any emergency and the police stand on road and then if you have not license the maybe you are in troubles.

Are you asking if having an ebike, does one let their car license lapse/expire? I still keep my car license.
Perhaps in some countries a separate ebike license is required, it isn't required where I live so no ebike license.
Am curious how others interpret this question.

Got a car license when I was 16, then immediately got a motorcycle license (1976, were you born yet?), and a few years back got a truck license...did that for a few years and was very glad when I got out of that, but I will keep that license as long as I can. Ya never know...

Yes indeed, I have a car, truck, scheduled and unscheduled bus, motorbike, forklift, elevated work platform and marine (boat) licenses and have used them all professionally.

Still love riding the ebike's around though, no license required, for the time being anyway !

spinningmagnets said:
1976, were you born yet ?
..... absolutely Ron !! (and started riding bicycles at 3)

haven't held License in over 10 years....I am now planning to do the test and get it back, I bought a Ford tray back Ute Monday before Christmas, edit!! so not totally shunned, the utes duel fuel runs on either LPG/unleaded petrol..unfortunately e-bike interest has faded somewhat... I would like to be getting to my partners fathers farm more often and have good transport while there that works better with my disability to speak, it's 2 1/2 hour drive from Perth ..I'm getting into the shooting on the farm more, culling the massive number of Roos, rabbits and fixes on the 3500acre plot..e-bikes collecting dust haven't ridden it in months... love my new ute atm so be spending some$$$ modifying that too my liking...

KiM

Back