Annual Income

• Low (debt)

Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Middle (no debt)

Votes: 30 41.7%
  • High (cash flow positive)

Votes: 20 27.8%

• Total voters
My guess is that the majority of inventor types are completely or semi retired. So you need a retired category. People who deal with survival don't have time to invent new things. (their time is lost to paying bills)

I make hardly anything but have no financial responsibilities, so I picked three.

Well, except this, anyway 8).

I could have positive flow but i've since stuck to a more make enough of what you need to spend. So I pretty much work about 3 hours per day 6 days per week. So the number 2 seem like where i am right now.

Uh.. what does income have to do with debt. There high income people in debt and low income people who live within their means.

I can't choose any of the selections as I have a low income but I have no debt load.My credit card Co. probably hates me,I use their card but allways pay it off within the 30 days so I've never paid them any interest on my purchases....

Eric

safe said:
My guess is that the majority of inventor types are completely or semi retired. So you need a retired category. People who deal with survival don't have time to invent new things. (their time is lost to paying bills)

Not true, they just don't invent things that have no financial viability.

Poll results were probably destroyed by the multiple server crashes and transfers over the past couple of years.

bigmoose said:
Poll results were probably destroyed by the multiple server crashes and transfers over the past couple of years.

In light of this, I'd like to change my vote to "broke".

Fine time to be that way, too, innit.

Please scroll up. The poll states the definition of low/medium/high. It has more to do with debt status than income level.

In response to your assumptions for income levels in terms of dollar amounts: If the average American annual household income is less than 100k, I have trouble understanding how 500k would be the upper range of middle.

Back