What do you think about...

What do you think about when you ride/commute/travel on your EV?

• I think about Work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think about Personal stuff

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I think about World and/or Local issues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I think about how to improve my ride

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I thinking about my next meal/beverage

• I am in the moment, focused like a laser beam on the Here and Now…

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I think that I want to go faster, and/or that I'm in a race that has to be won!

• I haven't got time to think; I'm too busy dodging traffic/obstacles and trying to stay alive!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I don't think at all cos I'm listening to <explain>

• Bugger off; I'm not telling you what I think ya nosey bass…

• All kinds of stuff, like… <explain>

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Kingfish

100 MW
Redmond, WA-USA, Earth, Sol, Orion–Cygnus Arm, Mil
I have a busy mind, so I think about all kinds of stuff. Sometimes I have a song jamming in my head. Sometimes I think about the crappy road I'm on. Sometimes I think about my next build. Sometimes I just don't seem to think at all cos I'm in the moment enjoying it all :mrgreen:

So I ask...
Just curious, KF :)

Hey I voted twice. That`s kind afun.
When riding I need to pay attention to riding.
Things like potholes, cars, and drivers on the ------- phone.

Icewrench said:
Hey I voted twice. That`s kind afun.
Hmmm, I allowed vote-changing and more-than-one selection, but I am confused how it is storing multiple votes - unless it is counting each individual selection. Weird. :roll:

~KF

I think about all kinds of stuff when I ride, regardless of regular bikes or ebikes.

Ways to improve my ultamate Chernobyl Chilli. (Perhaps If I use less sulfuric acid and more Hydrocloric acid....) Ways to make my girlfriend's cooking editable. (Maybe if I eat my chilli first, burn off tastebuds....) Ways to get rid of the family of oppossum living in my garage (I could maybe feed them girlfriend's cooking.... )

Had to pick the last option, because all of these apply:
I think about Work
I think about Personal stuff
I think about World and/or Local issues
I think about how to improve my ride
I thinking about my next meal/beverage
I am in the moment, focused like a laser beam on the Here and Now…
I think that I want to go faster, and/or that I'm in a race that has to be won!
I haven't got time to think; I'm too busy dodging traffic/obstacles and trying to stay alive!
plus thinking about the dogs, stuff I see on ES and what I might want to post about that I found interesting, etc.

Songs I would like to finish composing, but probably never will. Same with other art forms.

Letting my mind wander about, pondering all the things I see around me.

Other stuff I can't think of off the top of my head as I type this.

I try not to think about more than four or five of those things all at the same time, though. :lol:

I think about how to generate $$ with zero effort and women.

one of the girls at work showed me pics of her topless body painting, another showed pics of bikini contest she was in... can't get my mind off of it :wink:

oh yeah also bikes, and whiskey, and golf ... blah blah blah

I try to be good and listen to the voices that say stay in the here and now watch out for that pothole, glass, rock, car, train track, train, truck ect. Still I space now and then and people go out of their way not to run over me. ;^) Gotta love the city for that. They just watch me do stupid things and then go on their way. Portland drivers, for the most part, are usually more than considerate when I am on my bike. I only have to dodge one every few months, usually the right hand turn in front of you kind. So far have been up to the task albeit barely a few times.

Back