Do you own a car/truck/suv/gas burning vehicle ?

Do you own ?

• Car

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Truck

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • SUV

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Motorcycle

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Other Gas Burning vehicle

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Electric Vehicle ( full size.. ie: not an ebike )

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Ebike only !

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • None of the above.. i just lurk and learn .

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Uh, I would have selected "no" since I do not own a gas burner, but that's not in the options.

My van burns diesel/WVO, but I checked "other".

I actually have a lot of cars. Of the few that run, I only drive one at a time.

maybe you should put ebike as one category and ebikes only as another one cause i have a ebike and a car and can t say it on your poll

The last car I drove was a 1965 Pontiac Parisienne.I also owned a 1983 (I think) Dodge Diplomate but never drove it.

The only fossil fuel we burn now is Home Heating Oil...They filled the 900 litre tank up the other week...$590.00 for about 450 litres. Ouch!

I love my ebike...

Eric

I Lost my drivers license. Once I get it back, I’ll have a car but I’ll still use my e-bike when there is no rain or snow in the forecast. Most people would leave a bicycle as something of the past (once they can drive), but since mine is electric, I’ll use it when and wherever possible.

Ebike only for now.

I don't even have a driver's license. I'll probably wait till I'm 18 to get one. Less hassle. I got friends with cars if I need something in particular.

A 30mph ebike is all I need for now. 8)

My one ton chevy crew cab truck hauls my hot air balloon. Not that I can afford to fly it much nowdays. On a sunday morning flight, we'll use 10-20 gallons of gas in the truck, and 20 -40 gallons of propane. I know, for global waming I'm a Baaad Boy. I bet I release a lot of co2 out of the champagne too.

Could not live on the rural Oregon coast without some transportation. Currently we have a car (45MPG), a pick-up (20MPG), and a camper van (15MPG). Always use the car when I can, but this next week I'll be using the van to dragg my boat aboat 250 miles into the central Oregon Cascades to fish with a group of buds. It only gets 12 1/2 MPG with the boat so I need to remember to stop at the credit union and get a pocket full of cash first. The boat has two gas engines. :D :D

Drunkskunk said:
See, I got me a Plan. I always wanted beach front property, so I'm going to keep contributing to global warming untill the ocean rises to meet my house,
In Dallas.

:twisted:

That's a good Plan. 'Cept I'm probably lower down than you. Wait till I move back to the mountains, plz. Then I'll live on an island resort. 8)

dogman said:
I bet I release a lot of co2 out of the champagne too.

Drunkskunk and Mathurin (definitely Mathurin) probably have you beat. :p

I have a Jetta and an F250 that run on WVO and biodiesel. But, I also have a '79 Chevy Camper (gas) that gets 11-12 mpg (on a good day).

Does that negate the other 2?

Back