ES Status page.

Does anyone use the ES Status page ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
I usually hear about it on the endless sphere facebook.. or am whining about it personally on there :lol:

*(just noticed nep's post while i was typing .. lol )
In an effort to minmize the need for emails when there are forum hickups, i've been updating this page

http://www.ypedal.com/ES/ES.htm

Was curious to know if anyone bothers or cares, is it worth having or no.. etc.. 8)

I suppose the facebook site is a good place to keep updates, tho i am not a huge fan of fb.

ES rarely goes down though. Only within the last month have I really noticed any lapse in service. And I attribute to the admins/owner "tweaking"/reconfiguring it...

melodious said:
ES rarely goes down though. Only within the last month have I really noticed any lapse in service. And I attribute to the admins/owner "tweaking"/reconfiguring it...

Depends what time zone you're in. Here (GMT) we've lost ES all day a couple of times, and around half a day once recently.

FWIW, I now always check the status page (I don't do Facebook)

I checked it during the long... blackout.

Frequently, unfortunately. ;)

Oh, and regarding FB, I can't access it even if I wanted to--my "ancient" browser is rejected by ti, even if I change the version reported to the site, it can't run the non-standard stuff they use there to even display part of the pages (especialy since I have all fo the advertising scripting stuff disabled).

bigmoose said:
I checked it during the long... blackout.
Same here. This forum is my drug :)

Ypedal said:
*(just noticed nep's post while i was typing .. lol )
In an effort to minmize the need for emails when there are forum hickups, i've been updating this page

http://www.ypedal.com/ES/ES.htm

Was curious to know if anyone bothers or cares, is it worth having or no.. etc.. 8)

I suppose the facebook site is a good place to keep updates, tho i am not a huge fan of fb.
Thanks for that - I've bookmarked it.

For the record, I don't do Facebook. You can find me there but the page is blank; it's a Dev account for accessing FB APIs & Groups for web development... and nothing more. I just don't have time for more than one social forum.

Good that one of the moderators is willing to do this. :)
Touché , KF

Back