information about Greentime controller 36 fet

bobzilla

10 mW
Hi all, I need to know exactly how to contact sig.Leo Liu of Greentime for information about the 36 fet controller that sells

I need this unit for a limited period pending a Kelly KBL driving a Cromotor

Now the voltage is 140V (3p 34s LiPo) but I would go down to 120V (29s 4p) precisely in order to use the KBL 96201

I know that 36fet Gt mounts mosfet IRFB 4110 (maybe not original?) and the harm to a maximum voltage of 96V, I can now modify mounting fet 4115, 200V capacitors taken from a Lyen 24fet in order to drive a 140V?

anyone has experience with the controller 36 fet Greentime? I searched the forum but I think there is little information

Thanks to all and sorry for the many questions :D

if there is to move the post to another section please let me know :wink:

Contact him on Skype: leo840522
Any other way will be vastly inferior. He offers 36FET and 24FET 3077/4410/4110/4115 controller all with customizable specifications. the smaller controllers (18 and down) are 3077/4410/4110 because the 150V caps are too large for the cases. Ask him to disable sensorless, it is dodgy on his controllers. To order, have him write a receipt, ask for DHL shipping only, and pay via Paypal.

thank you for answer

but do not understand the speech of the sensors

you can try to explain it again?

However today I managed to get in touch with Leo through Aliexpress (If I write well)

In fact he states that it is possible to obtain the desired voltage to 140V

however I have doubts for the overall quality of the product, it may be that I'm wrong

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w17-7686095061.27.GJlzwA&id=17268439645&

can you live with the 5kW? maybe leo can get them up grade this one to 4115 but still the 24FET if you can live with that.

i so hope to read about someone reviewing this design and if the sine wave type modulation makes a difference to the mosfets at 24S lipo especially, but 140V with the 4115 would be better, if the caps will fit the box.

trip to 34s Lipo and the last state controller and the 24fet Lyen, have been reinforced slopes and added 2 jumpers to the shunt (taken from a controller crystalyte), to understand the work I copied equal to that of Steveo (sorry .. :) ) I reached peaks 300A and 22kw (13 continuous) with crystalyte 5404 and no problems for a year with 5,000 miles paths
then I bought a Cromotor V1, noticeable difference in performance although with less torque after 100 miles the problems started: The controller has died in a phase of acceleration very low, CA marked absorption of 4kw

analysis of the damage: 8 fet a complete phase went short, 3 units even cast in one block!, 2 transistor (can not remember now the acronym) and the cpu damaged

have been replaced all parts described and now it seems that the engine run smoothly, there is only one problem: the engine does not run if it is still in 3 certain points of rotation are very short, about 4/5cm, just move the wheel manually that the rotation will restart regularly

the hall sensors have been checked and are normal, also the circuit where the controller controls the sensors irregularities result with correct values

I now look for a new controller, and unfortunately that is not the reason for Kelly Price
Interestingly Hua tong model that has performance? experience?

my rear brake modification:

Attachments

• DSCF1431.JPG
    DSCF1431.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 2,272
  • DSCF1429.JPG
    DSCF1429.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 2,272
Back