Want to hear your thoughts of electric vehicle On research survey

hutchinson

1 µW
Looking for your thoughts on eBikes and eMotos.

As part of my job at Coventry University I conduct research into a variety of Automotive & Transport Design factors. In my latest project I am investigating ‘Sustainability’ and ‘Two-wheeled Transport’ so future designers are equipped with the knowledge to conceptualise and realise environmentally responsible & acceptable small vehicles that are appropriate for modern needs.

A survey for this research is in the link below. Please click it and join in with the research.

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/sustainability-and-2-wheeled-electric-transport

It does not matter if you own a two-wheeled vehicle or not. All perspectives are of interest. It is an easy multiple-choice format and takes approximately 5mins to complete. Click the link below to make the world a better place.

Many thanks,

SHAUN

Are you going to post the survey and it's results here on ES as well?

(I ask because pretty much all "surveys" people come here just to post disappear into the ether, along with the posters, making contributions of info from us to them completely one-sided. It'd be better if the posters simply did true research to gather their info instead of wasting everyone else's time).

This is purely post-doc academic research... The results will be publicly available after papers have been published. So more than happy to do a write up on this forum if people are interested :)

Back