Searching for my personal battery apprentice

A subforum for posting jobs, work offers, etc... whether they be a one-time gigs, full employment, or something in between.
liveforphysics   100 GW

100 GW

Re: Searching for my personal battery apprentice

Post by liveforphysics » Aug 13 2021 10:12pm

We hired a few more folks. It seems like even a small army could not replace Jackson Edwards talents though, RIP brother, we miss you everyday!
Erika and I drive ourselves these slavey hours because when we're not at work, we prefer to be working anyways. It feels an honor I wake up excited for everyday to get to go work in our awesome RnD facility, doing good work for our spaceship from morning till night with a world class team of fellow Zealots for the EV Revolution!

We are doing bleeding edge RnD for the biggest EV projects on the earth and in LEO above it. I can't think of a place I would rather be, or tasks I would prefer to be doing. If you eat, sleep, drink, and dream energy storage RnD, and you've got a burning passion inside you to be a part of big projects, contact me.
Each carcinogen vapor exposure includes a dice roll for cancer.

Each mutagen vapor exposure includes a dice roll for reproductive genetic defects in your children.

Each engine start sprays them into a shared atmosphere which includes beings not offered an opportunity to consent accepting these cancer experiences and defective genetics life experiences.

Every post is a free gift to the collective of minds composing the living bleeding edge of LEV development on our spaceship.

The Toecutter   100 kW

100 kW

Re: Searching for my personal battery apprentice

Post by The Toecutter » Aug 14 2021 10:10am

liveforphysics wrote:
Aug 13 2021 10:12pm
If you eat, sleep, drink, and dream energy storage RnD, and you've got a burning passion inside you to be a part of big projects, contact me.
When the circumstances are conducive to me doing this for a living, I damned well will! :bigthumb:
Custom electric velomobile, 2500W: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=110298