Seeking help setting up Mobipus Controller (everything already installed and running)

DasDouble

100 kW
I have wired up a Mobipus 72600 with a Me1304 Motor and Im searching for someone who could help me setting it up. The software is already unlocked to [certified engineer] level and is communicating with the motor.
I just need help setting it up, as the motor just wiggles around instead of solid full turns.

Im willing to pay a fair price for that. PM me with your phone number or skype or whatever and I will get in touch with you - or I can give you my contacts first as well. Just pm me if you can help! Thanks in advance! :)

Das Double, I am surprised that no one has answered you with help for this controller.
I have not programed the Mobipus controllers but have a lot of time on the Sevcon Gen4's
and the Curtis controllers. Both are currently being tested and raced in our XE4.
Our web site is www.xemx1.com or see some videos on you tube. Facebook @ XEMX1
There are you tube video's as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU7whzyI5AA

I have found that all these controller are very similar (programming) in a lot of ways.
I can try to help because I know there is not much help out there, but I am in the US.
EST time zone. You can contact me thru the web site.

AMP

DasDouble said:
I have wired up a Mobipus 72600 with a Me1304 Motor and Im searching for someone who could help me setting it up. The software is already unlocked to [certified engineer] level and is communicating with the motor.
I just need help setting it up, as the motor just wiggles around instead of solid full turns.

Im willing to pay a fair price for that. PM me with your phone number or skype or whatever and I will get in touch with you - or I can give you my contacts first as well. Just pm me if you can help! Thanks in advance! :)

Did you try email to Mobipus factory for password and initial setup ?

I had one mobipus before he died, I still have the pass for the software, PM. I would like to buy a new one, or used, do you know how can I get one ?
cheers

Back