Moto seat for Enduro frame. Better than standard seat post?

rockstar195

100 W
Moto seat for Enduro frame. Better than standard seat post?

Those of you with the Moto seat for the Enduro EEB frame (and/or other type bikes like the Enduro), how does it compare to the standard seat post FOR STREET RIDING ONLY FOR COMMUTING?

shop_bike_480x480.jpg

I’ve been riding on a bicycle seat and have the motoseat, although yet to install. Check back with a review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a564v_2qQc

If you will be pedaling then definitely the bike saddle. I have one of those frames and prefer the look with the bike saddle and seat post. To me the moto seat makes it try to look like a motorcycle but it fall way short except maybe in performance. I would only opt for the moto style seat with a long commute where it could be more comfortable.

Have it, hate it. Looks great but it the angle it puts you at is garbage. Still use it instead of the bike seat because of all the compliments it gets.

Maybe if I was a little Chinese guy it might feel better but as it is, I have to sit on the tail end of the seat. When I sit in the middle, it feels like I'm shifting most of my weight on the front and pedaling becomes more difficult.

Some of the issue I think is that I have 19's front and rear. If I had a 16 or 17 rear rim, the bike itself would be little lower in the rear, making the angle of the seat a little less steep.
shop_bike_480x480.jpg
I plan to have a custom brat/tracker style seat frame welded up for the bike. Something that is mush more flat or parallel to the ground.

2WheelsMovesTheSoul said:
Have it, hate it. Looks great but it the angle it puts you at is garbage. Still use it instead of the bike seat because of all the compliments it gets.

Maybe if I was a little Chinese guy it might feel better but as it is, I have to sit on the tail end of the seat. When I sit in the middle, it feels like I'm shifting most of my weight on the front and pedaling becomes more difficult.

Some of the issue I think is that I have 19's front and rear. If I had a 16 or 17 rear rim, the bike itself would be little lower in the rear, making the angle of the seat a little less steep.
shop_bike_480x480.jpg
I plan to have a custom brat/tracker style seat frame welded up for the bike. Something that is mush more flat or parallel to the ground.

I am in same situation..The seat looks cool but after about 30-45mins of riding. It becomes very uncomfortable. I am currently experimenting with padding it up to level it out. Keep me updated on your solutions 👍

Back