Kit from American Company

Diddler

1 W
Building an ebike. Wish to purchase a quality conversion kit from an American company. Aware of Ebikeling and Grin Technologies. What other American companies am I overlooking. Appreciate company names and perhaps a key person with whom I should speak. Thank you.

https://lunacycle.com/

(By 'from American company' I assume you mean distributed and supported by an American company. No American company actually manufactures their own ebike components.)

https://www.ebikekit.com/ I have 7 builds using these kits. Some still being used 11 yrs later. Highly recommended . Only one 250W geared hub wore out after 8 yrs. They discontinued that one. Everything else no problems.

Grin is Canadian. All the major components used in kits everywhere are Chinese.

Appreciate everyone's perspective. You are correct, I'm seeking an American broker or representative who sells Chinese produced, quality conversion kits. Any suggestions appreciated.

Diddler said:
Building an ebike. Wish to purchase a quality conversion kit from an American company.
Grin is American in that they are in the continent of North America, but they are actually located in Vancouver, just north of the US border. (However they are also very supportive of DIY ebike builders, so consider them as a source if that works for you.)

E-Bikekit.

www.ebikekit.com

+1 866-882-3245

They used to have an on line chat on the website, but then I retired from that job. EBK is known for having a kit too expensive for most people. But they have a real warranty on the kits and batteries, and sell batteries that are actually legal to ship. They are located in PA, near Philly. These guys have been around for more than ten years. The wheels are pretty sturdy, hand built in the shop using good spokes and rims.

On the downside, this is still covid times, and getting product here to sell is still a problem for all vendors of every product. Normally they would have everything in stock at this time of year.

Buy from any of the three vendors now suggested, all three have quality, legit, product. The ones to avoid sells a large battery for only $400 bucks, and then ships it labeled as something else, toys, power supply, etc.

FALCO MOTORS
kits designed in USA by USA design studio.
they are NOT China origins.
just Google Falco Motors
as you can see from their web site all wheels are built in USA shop.

I am aware of Ebikeling of Chicago and Grin Technologies out west who sell ebike conversion kits. Recognize all products essentially come from China. However, am I overlooking others in America who broker Chinese Conversion Kits in a similar manner as Ebikeling and Grin?

Thanks for any/all suggestions which I may be overlooking.

Back