E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Show off your E-bike creation here.

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby 1abv » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:37 am

Oh man its a bit of a haul... looks like 7 hours.. but if you do have a hankerin come on down!
1abv
1 kW
1 kW
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Theodore Voltaire » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:00 pm

Check number 9. I'll always remember the little people.

https://www.electricbike.com/10-most-in ... evolution/
Theodore Voltaire
1 MW
1 MW
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Theodore Voltaire » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:34 am

Theodore Voltaire wrote:Check number 9. I'll always remember the little people.

https://www.electricbike.com/10-most-in ... evolution/


Believe it or not, since that article was written 2 months ago, we've added another 725 new members.
Theodore Voltaire
1 MW
1 MW
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby st35326 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Nobody cares
st35326
10 W
10 W
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:46 am

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Theodore Voltaire » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:08 pm

st35326 wrote:Nobody cares


I noticed lol
Theodore Voltaire
1 MW
1 MW
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Rix » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:49 pm

1abv wrote:Oh man its a bit of a haul... looks like 7 hours.. but if you do have a hankerin come on down!

You never know, my travels take me all over the place.
User avatar
Rix
100 GW
100 GW
 
Posts: 5643
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:26 am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Rix » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:50 pm

Theodore Voltaire wrote:
st35326 wrote:Nobody cares


I noticed lol


Hey TV, are you feeling any love on the Stealth thread for the Sonders? Do we need Chalo to chime in? :lol: Don't make me ask Chalo to chime in.
User avatar
Rix
100 GW
100 GW
 
Posts: 5643
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:26 am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby 1abv » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:46 am

Rix wrote:
1abv wrote:Oh man its a bit of a haul... looks like 7 hours.. but if you do have a hankerin come on down!

You never know, my travels take me all over the place.


Well dewd if your ever around socal it would be great to go out ridin!....
1abv
1 kW
1 kW
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Theodore Voltaire » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:47 am

Rix wrote:
Theodore Voltaire wrote:
st35326 wrote:Nobody cares


I noticed lol


Hey TV, are you feeling any love on the Stealth thread for the Sonders? Do we need Chalo to chime in? :lol: Don't make me ask Chalo to chime in.


Please, not that asshole
Theodore Voltaire
1 MW
1 MW
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby DasDouble » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:01 am

Is Sondors this shitty "cheapest ebike on the world purchase now"-ebike?

Edit: If so:
Image
*?
Last edited by DasDouble on Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total. View post history.
Highpower Ebike enthusiast.
-Built own ebike: ✔
-Built own high quality 3.2kWh LiIon battery: ✔
-Overtake Porsche with own Ebike: ✔
-Take off with ebike: ✖

~14kW, 3.2kWh LiIon, QS 205 8ml ff
User avatar
DasDouble
10 kW
10 kW
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:35 pm
Location: GERMANIA :D

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Rix » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Theodore Voltaire wrote:
Rix wrote:
Theodore Voltaire wrote:
st35326 wrote:Nobody cares


I noticed lol


Hey TV, are you feeling any love on the Stealth thread for the Sonders? Do we need Chalo to chime in? :lol: Don't make me ask Chalo to chime in.


Please, not that asshole

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Rix
100 GW
100 GW
 
Posts: 5643
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:26 am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Theodore Voltaire » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:17 pm

DasDouble wrote:Is Sondors this shitty "cheapest ebike on the world purchase now"-ebike?

Edit: If so:
Image
*?



Fake news
Theodore Voltaire
1 MW
1 MW
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Theodore Voltaire » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:35 am

The article I posted wasn't about Storm eBikes, it was about 10 people the author thought deserved recognition in 2017 for helping promote eBikes in general. My name happened to be on the list, which also included the likes of the legendary, Live For Physics. I don't consider myself deserving, but I guess I was just in the right place at the right time. You know how that goes.

But considering in this one little piece of the internet world where we're all Stealth brothers of a different mother, I thought my brothers would like to know that one of us got a little recognition in the eBike world at large, but I stand corrected.
Theodore Voltaire
1 MW
1 MW
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Allex » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:20 pm

I scrolled the article but did not get that they actually talked about you mister! Good work there!
This tells us once again, if you want to get big and earn some money, aim for the cheap - so everybody can get a piece of that!
User avatar
Allex
100 MW
100 MW
 
Posts: 2765
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:46 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Kepler » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:41 pm

Theodore Voltaire wrote:The article I posted wasn't about Storm eBikes, it was about 10 people the author thought deserved recognition in 2017 for helping promote eBikes in general. My name happened to be on the list, which also included the likes of the legendary, Live For Physics. I don't consider myself deserving, but I guess I was just in the right place at the right time. You know how that goes.

But considering in this one little piece of the internet world where we're all Stealth brothers of a different mother, I thought my brothers would like to know that one of us got a little recognition in the eBike world at large, but I stand corrected.


I didn't realize number 9 was you either. Got make your post a little less cryptic :)

Nice work on the recognition by the way.
Current Rides

BBS02 powered Specialized Camber: LATEST ROAD and SINGLE TRACK WEAPON http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=60375
eBoost on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eboost/200306283342024/
75 Volt 6 kW FUTR Beta 29'er: OFF ROAD
Lightest true ebike on the planet: ON ROAD https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=74269
User avatar
Kepler
1 GW
1 GW
 
Posts: 3000
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: Eastern suburbs Melbourne Australia

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Theodore Voltaire » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:06 am

Kepler wrote:
I didn't realize number 9 was you either. Got make your post a little less cryptic :)

Nice work on the recognition by the way.


Yeah, sorry about that, my bad, I should have spelled that out better. If I've learned anything in the last 2 years it's that if you mention Sondors anywhere online people lose their frocking minds LOL.

That's one of the similarity's I've noticed between Stealth, and Sondors. On most eBike forums I can't make it 3 posts before some dickhead starts attacking my Bomber for being too fast, too heavy, too illegal, too expensive, or accuse it of causing the downfall of eBike civilization. At least no one ever says it's a crappy bike though lol.
Theodore Voltaire
1 MW
1 MW
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby st35326 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:21 pm

Theodore Voltaire wrote:
Kepler wrote:
I didn't realize number 9 was you either. Got make your post a little less cryptic :)

Nice work on the recognition by the way.


Yeah, sorry about that, my bad, I should have spelled that out better. If I've learned anything in the last 2 years it's that if you mention Sondors anywhere online people lose their frocking minds LOL.

That's one of the similarity's I've noticed between Stealth, and Sondors. On most eBike forums I can't make it 3 posts before some dickhead starts attacking my Bomber for being too fast, too heavy, too illegal, too expensive, or accuse it of causing the downfall of eBike civilization. At least no one ever says it's a crappy bike though lol.


I'm just ribbing you TV, we all secretly envy your position as the Kim Kardashian of the e-bike world. :D
on a different note I think I read that #1 on that list is banned from ES and seems to be hardcore mid drive guy who shills for Luna?
st35326
10 W
10 W
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:46 am

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Theodore Voltaire » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:19 pm

st35326 wrote:
I'm just ribbing you TV, we all secretly envy your position as the Kim Kardashian of the e-bike world. :D
on a different note I think I read that #1 on that list is banned from ES and seems to be hardcore mid drive guy who shills for Luna?


I not a fan of mid drive, but I support Luna Cycle as much as possible, because the owner is as anti eBike establishment as I am. I place blame on greedy over priced establishment eBike companies for trying to control their monopoly in America. They kept prices high, and sales low. I'm proud to be in a small way, helping bust their F-ing chops by promoting, hold your ears, I'm fixing to use the N word,"Storm" eBikes, which contrary to what a lot of people think are just as good as any other comparable eBike at half the cost. Those same eBike ahole company's dislike Stealth almost as much as, hold you ears again, "Storm".

Luckily Stealth makes the best most desirable eBikes in the world so they don't need to concern themselves with petty infighting among the lesser species. If I'm ever able to open my own ebike shop, I plan to sell 2 brands, Storm, and Stealth, which I believe compliment each other, even though I doubt most people can see the relationship. I can.
Last edited by Theodore Voltaire on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total. View post history.
Theodore Voltaire
1 MW
1 MW
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Rix » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:21 pm

we all secretly envy your position as the Kim Kardashian of the e-bike world


Classic!! This is a no $h!tter.

Storm, and Stealth, which I believe compliment each other, even though I doubt most people can see the relationship. I can.


I think they do. Here's how. Not everyone that wants to get into Ebikes is willing to plop down $$$$$ for a Stealth Bike, even though they are the best factory produced ebikes on planet earth. That said, alot of those same people will plop down $ for the Storm because of economics. Out of those people that do, a small % will get the Ebike bug, and then look at higher performance ebikes/Stealth and then spend the money they initially wouldn't have. This is how I see it possibly playing out.
User avatar
Rix
100 GW
100 GW
 
Posts: 5643
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:26 am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Theodore Voltaire » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:08 pm

Yeah, except Kim Kardashian is attractive. I'm more like Rodney Dangerfield LOL.
Theodore Voltaire
1 MW
1 MW
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Theodore Voltaire » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:22 pm

Just look at how often we get attacked on our own Stealth factory forum. Rix and I have had to spend a lot of time deleting multiple spam attacks until they changed it where you have prove you're not a robot to post. Now the attacks have mostly died down.

There's a lot of crappiness going on in the eBike world. You don't have to look very hard to find it, but I think it's starting to get better.
Theodore Voltaire
1 MW
1 MW
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm
Location: Dallas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Hyena » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:11 am

+1 on not realising it was you. Must have been the lack of promoting handlebar streamers that threw us off :P

st35326 wrote:I think I read that #1 on that list is banned from ES and seems to be hardcore mid drive guy who shills for Luna?


Image

Ah Luna, the Nickelback of the ebike world. :lol:
www.HyenaElectricBikes.com
Aussie high powered e-bike kits and custom performance ebikes
New FUTR and Hyena special edition Beta frames now available!
My build and HD video thread____. My youtube channel____ Hyena Facebook page
My bike is writing cheques my body can't cash...
User avatar
Hyena
100 GW
100 GW
 
Posts: 5952
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:10 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby DasDouble » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:57 am

Someone who wants to explain me what is so wrong with luna cycles? Im not informed about this.
Highpower Ebike enthusiast.
-Built own ebike: ✔
-Built own high quality 3.2kWh LiIon battery: ✔
-Overtake Porsche with own Ebike: ✔
-Take off with ebike: ✖

~14kW, 3.2kWh LiIon, QS 205 8ml ff
User avatar
DasDouble
10 kW
10 kW
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:35 pm
Location: GERMANIA :D

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby st35326 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:26 am

Hyena wrote:+1 on not realising it was you. Must have been the lack of promoting handlebar streamers that threw us off :P

st35326 wrote:I think I read that #1 on that list is banned from ES and seems to be hardcore mid drive guy who shills for Luna?


Image

Ah Luna, the Nickelback of the ebike world. :lol:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
Nickelback.png
Nickelback.png (98.49 KiB) Viewed 5 times
st35326
10 W
10 W
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:46 am

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Postby Theodore Voltaire » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:17 am

DasDouble wrote:Someone who wants to explain me what is so wrong with luna cycles? Im not informed about this.


There's no reason that we as consumers should have any problem with Luna Cycle, but there's a covert effort by establishment eBike company's, and venders to undermine their business, because Luna undercuts their prices which could threated their strangle hold on the eBike industry.
Theodore Voltaire
1 MW
1 MW
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:41 pm
Location: Dallas

Previous

Return to E-Bike Photos & Video

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests