My Monster!

rg12

100 kW
BEHOLD!!

Am doing many builds and custom high current battery packs and never have time to post but this one is a must and it's my own personal ride!

Fox, Hope Tech, all custom hydrodipped rims, 3D printed panel, 88.8V (100.8V full) 25R pack, Greentime controller with variable current mod and custom 3D printed phase and battery connectors, 5KW QS motor...

MADE IN ISRAEL.

bike5.jpg
bike3.jpg
bike1.jpg
panel.jpg
chainring.jpg
pack4.jpg
pack3.jpg
pack2.jpg
pack1.jpg
3pin.jpg
female3pin.jpg
male3pin.jpg

Awesome looking build. Thanks for posting. What kind of current are you pulling from your 25R battery pack?

as much as those 4mm² controller phase wires allow :D

as a battery guy i wonder why your decision ended up with a greentime controller.

your battery copper bars look slick. i have a similar one. but it looks like bolts on the bars? detail pics or how are they "welded" thru the copper?

pwd said:
kind of current are you pulling from your 2

I have installed a 100A BMS and plan to draw about 80A but right now I still haven't installed the lcd to show me the current view on the handlebar so it's a mystery, I guess somewhere between 80A and 100A.

Merlin said:
as much as those 4mm² controller phase wires allow :D

as a battery guy i wonder why your decision ended up with a greentime controller.

your battery copper bars look slick. i have a similar one. but it looks like bolts on the bars? detail pics or how are they "welded" thru the copper?

Greentime = GOD!
Why? well, it has the best throttle response out there and you can pull so much more than the rated 80A without any mods to it.
The copper busbars are made from two 10mm wide 0.75mm thick copper strips that I manually punctured 3mm holes in them every 18.3mm and put M3 bolts through each hole with a flange nut on the other side (punctured a hole through the nickel also).
* The two piece busbar is sandwitching the nickel and the main positive and negative are soldered to the busbars

tolkaNo said:
Sick build, how does the rear suspension on that compare to the mongoose?

Oh you have no idea! and neither do I since I took a ride on them for 20 seconds and still didn't have time to properly ride them.

Drunkskunk said:
Awesome build.
Any chance you would share the files for those 3D printed parts? I really like that connector.

Sure, I have it in .STL but it fits only the screw spacing in my specific russian frame...

Back