New user introduction and build Qs v3 205 + cyc x1 pro dual drive bomber frame build

Anthbiafore

1 µW
Hi my new friends ive always been into bikes as a kid went bike riding for years up until high school. Im 25 now and im astonished at the technology thats come out for bikes. The future is truly here if these were out when i was 13 it would have been a huge interest. Im excited to go back to trail riding off roading especially with my dog and really taking it on the road with other vehicles

Anyways i am building a coool as bike. I hope it works out i am introducing myself because i have lurked here already for weeks to research things

Nice to meet everyone

I will post stuff when things arrive in the mail

Anth

Don't think this is a good idea at all. You will have two systems to upkeep and more moving parts and amortisation. You will be constantly fixing and adjusting stuff.

Simpler is better, lighter is better, less is more.

I think you should just start with the CYC X1 Pro. Its a true 3kW kit and should be more than enough for you at 72V. 3kW is no joke especially on a trail and it will give you good balance on trails and speed on road. if you feel that it is not enough then you can try adding a heavy qs v3 205 though i doubt it.

With heavy cargo **and** climbing long steep inclines, maybe.

Trail riding for fun? Stick to one.

I'm curious. What made you decide to go this route?

If you pull it off I'll be interested to see it, but as it stands I'm left with many questions about how you plan to put this all together and get it to play nicely. Since you're not asking questions and have already begun ordering stuff I'll assume that you've done your homework and have a cohesive plan in place, so keep us posted.

That rear hub will not be a good choice on rough terrain. Put the money into more battery and controller for the cyc, it can take it.

Back