Sur-Ron on Ali baba

I have seen the Sur-ron Bike on Ali Baba and have contacted the company they have said to me that the light be that they sell is a 100% genuine product from the factory they are like a middleman and you are buying from as close to the factory as possible without being a registered supplier does anyone know anything about this has anyone brought one from them I would love to know if they are actually genuine or copies they aren’t actually much cheaper than buying one local but £1000 save is interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buying it like this is most times more expensive, shipping+import tax + you get no real warranty on that thing even if they claim it does.

It says full warranty on them? I know that isn’t a guarantee but it’s in writing which has got to count for something when you pay via a payment protection agent like PayPal?

Also cost is quite a lot less even including all shipping costs and import duties

What the main question really is, is are they genuine items? I have been told that they are genuine as it’s very easy to become a reseller of items for genuine places in China,

I would love to hear from anyone who has actually got one from them? As I did enquire with Sur-Ron uk, they obviously wouldn’t confirm that they are genuine, BUT they didn’t Deny it either, rather they said Chinese market ones have less spec and options? But the actually have the same spec! And options can be purchased here in the uk separate anyway

efMX Trials Electric Freeride said:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=102201&start=75#p1523325
Thank you very helpful

jordanking515 said:
I have seen the Sur-ron Bike on Ali Baba and have contacted the company they have said to me that the light be that they sell is a 100% genuine product from the factory they are like a middleman and you are buying from as close to the factory as possible without being a registered supplier does anyone know anything about this has anyone brought one from them I would love to know if they are actually genuine or copies they aren’t actually much cheaper than buying one local but £1000 save is interesting

Did you end up buying one ?

Folks on this forum speak about Alibaba without ever having purchased anything from Alibaba.
'It will end up costing more' - No, it wont.
There are countless threads on the topic and Alibaba generally has a decent reputation. I've purchased non-ebike items from Alibaba and had no issues. I have friends in my ebike group that have bought ebikes and electric unicycles from Alibaba and had good experiences. Shipping costs are often included in the price, or they're very clear about what shipping will cost.
The biggest downside with buying from Alibaba is the shipping time. It can take a couple MONTHS to get your order after you've paid for it. That's enough to put a lot of people off, understandably.

Back