My new stealth type build

Santacruz

100 W
This is the finished bike I have been building for over a year.
I made all the frame and rear swing arm. (I copied various sections from different Chinese models and improved them - That should balance things out :D )

20200804_12572212.jpg

Modified 3K turbo motor (+Hub sink and statorade), 22s5p 26650 battery pack, 300amp BMS, automatic insulation check / pre-charge, Sabvoton svmc96120.
Side panels are real carbon fibre, controller housing 3D printed in PETG. Oval chain wheel. 19" rear and 26" front wheels. Hyd disc brakes 205mm front, 180mm rear. Floating discs with heat sinks.
I will upload some of the build pics at a later time as there are a lot to sort through.

I’d trim your seat post. I know it won’t hit as is just looks funny. It’s non stealth with the logos and graphics and color scheme. I know this is a personal preference, just not for me. Otherwise great ride!

Skaiwerd said:
I’d trim your seat post. I know it won’t hit as is just looks funny. It’s non stealth with the logos and graphics and color scheme. I know this is a personal preference, just not for me. Otherwise great ride!

Saddle post is a Hyd dropper, so it is not possible to cut it down.

Back