My first DIY E-Bike

blackbird

10 µW
thumbnail_IMG_6327.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_6328.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_6329.jpg

SEROXAT mountain bike frame AM frame 27.5
RockShox Recon black RL Solo Air OneLoc Remote 27.5 "suspension fork 150mm
MIGHTDUTY Bicycle Handlebar Aluminum Alloy Handlebar Riser Bar Mountain Bike 31.8MM * 760MM
Bafang G510 52V 1000W
ChamRider HL / Samsung48V15.5AH 1-2
Schwalbe Super Moto-X Performance RaceGuard 27.5+ clincher / 27.5x2.80
Magura MT5 + brakes
Magura Discs 203
Magura adapter QM42
SunRace CSMX3 10-speed MTB cassette gradation 11-46 TAZ
2 x SunRingle Duroc 40 27.5+
Ergon Ga3 bicycle grips Color: Juicy Orange
Cane Creek 40-Series ZS44 / 28.6 - ZS56 / 40
Reverse Components AM Ergo Saddle CrMo - black / Fox-orange
XLC bicycle seat post spring seat post SP-S05 31.6 mm
Race Face Single Narrow Wide Chainring - 5 Bolt - 130mm - black - 42T
SRAM EX1 chain for e-mountain bikes
PASS QUEST chainring 130BCD 5 paw 46T
Shimano Deore XT Shadow 10-speed rear derailleur long - black
Shimano Deore XT shift lever 10-speed with Bafang e-bike shift sensor

The frame-integrated motor definitely has a more OEM look than a retrofit BBSXX kits.

I take it you got this from Aliexpress? If you don't mind, what's the price breakdown for the frame? Do you know the specs on the rear shock? It doesn't seem like it has a ton of travel based on the shaft length. Also that seatpost is interesting...is that just for more comfort or can you actually change the height remotely like a dropper post? What would you say the total bike weight is?

And this is torque sensing right? If you've had some saddle time it'd be interesting to read a write-up of the performance.

COAR said:
The frame-integrated motor definitely has a more OEM look than a retrofit BBSXX kits.

I take it you got this from Aliexpress? If you don't mind, what's the price breakdown for the frame? Do you know the specs on the rear shock? It doesn't seem like it has a ton of travel based on the shaft length. Also that seatpost is interesting...is that just for more comfort or can you actually change the height remotely like a dropper post? What would you say the total bike weight is?

And this is torque sensing right? If you've had some saddle time it'd be interesting to read a write-up of the performance.

There is this framework here too

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/4000319151004.html?spm=a2g0x.12010612.8148356.10.6ea14225SfBpq5

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/electric-bike-frame_60729118755.html?spm=a2756.order-detail-ta-ta-b.0.0.58a42fc2fgHkSl

1 piece is also sold

blackbird
You have a great bike
Are you satisfied ?
I have now also ordered one from Alibaba.
You are from Germany?

Hi ,
. building the same bike , once the frame arrives. How are finding those tyres , i bought some Eddie current's , but i am intrested to find out what the super moto x are like ?

regards

tony

hey blackbird, absolutely beautiful!
Give us some more info!
Did you import just the frame or the whole lot?
I'm in the EU so would love to hear more on the import taxes!!!
Guten tag!
PS technotony007, what did you pay and how about the taxes? thanks!

Back