Anyone know what happened to the stealth thread?

1abv

100 kW
Hey everyone I noticed that the stealth thread disappeared. Anyone know what happened?

Probably Neptronix playing around with the code of the forum and something got mixed up in the process as it usually, sometimes tend to do.

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=&t=&p=1661972&hilit=stealth#p1661972
E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners
Information

The requested topic does not exist.

The posts are there, just not the thread

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=E-S+Stealth+Electric+Bike+Owners

Idk why it would be in build threads when it's a turnkey product.

markz said:
Probably Neptronix playing around with the code of the forum and something got mixed up in the process as it usually, sometimes tend to do.

Yeah, just throw the server admin under the bus.. :roll:

This has happened before and i had to hack the thread back into existence.
Logs do not show deletion by anyone.
Code/db has not been monkeyed with for months.
This is an elusive and extremely rare phpbb bug.

Ok, now i'm off to stitch together a 3gb database file..

Okay, give it a look. Like before, only the 'topic' entry in the database was missing, but it looks like no content disappeared.

I was being sarcastic neptronix I know it doesnt come across well online and I know how much time, effort and work you put into the forum just to maintain it let alone how much extra time, effort and work you're putting into the new forum setup.
Programming and I.T. was never my thing so the people that keep that side of things moving along is quite the task.

Thanks for your good work!
:thumb:

neptronix said:

Hey bud it's cool, i was in a real bad cognitive state due to pollution and didn't read you right.

I appreciate your comments and thank you/you're welcome :)

I think the database is getting grumpy in general. Last night/early this am (after nep fixed the stealth thread) all of the threads were throwing server errors when attempting to view them.

Nature of the beast once the db gets this bigly I guess.

Thanks for keeping the wheels-a-turnin.

Back