my new custom bike

valy

100 W
i order from golden motor 18 wheel kit for it 48v 20ah
if you have some sugestions ? before I will paint thank you .

this is the pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1075.jpg
    IMG_1075.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 1,160
  • IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 1,160
  • IMG_1078.jpg
    IMG_1078.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 1,159
  • IMG_1068.jpg
    IMG_1068.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 1,159
Nice looking custom but doesn't look real strong, I could be wrong, have you rid it and does it feel right and consider that you will be adding some weight to it, got plenty of room for batteries though, have fun and keep up with updates

I like your frame, did you make that yourself? Torque arms torque arms torque arms, other than that, follow directions. Is that rear fender a weight bearing tube? You're going to want a more comfortable seat I feel though.

ooh another custom frame nice lines mate..Is the
hub motor for the rear or the front? If the front
you might want to beef up those forks some
look like they could do with some trail too alot
of rake to to them. I see the paint you have in the pic is hammer paint, leaves a pebble looking finish like its been pounded by a ball peen hammer, i have used it on my DIY CNC mill its very durable stuff...

Welcome to Endless Sphere, you might also like Ratrods.com its a custom bicycle forum
(if your not already a member?) heap of
advice there for custom builds.

all the best with the rest of the build

KiM

hello guys thank you all for apreciet and critisaze my custom bike .
my hub motor will came in (maybe 1 week ) will by 18 casted whell for back 6 speeds and disk brake( maybe hydraulic ) . if the cable dont stop me.
front will by disk depend of the wheel I will found to match with my back wheel .
the frame is a special still. very thin but very strong with mutch carbon in it. is very light bike. :wink:
after the kit will came I will put them on and se how look .
and I will put som pictures for more sugestions .
i build the frame in a front of my apartment on the teras .with hoby tools .
I have some drowings of many custom and chopper bikes . and i will build them for my colection . the ideea come when i build the oder custom bikes for my son.new project is electric motorcycles . I start to colect new parts and materials for frame
I will change the fork ungle for a better stering and fix some plate for calipers front and back . for seat I will use silicon cuver .
this weekend I will drive the bike to see how bihave in a long trip( with aut electric kit)
dont esitate to giv sugestion and critisaze . :mrgreen: :wink:

hi simple I take ut the tire from the 29 rim bike fix the pipe on the rim and bend.
alot of pawer and failure . but I dont giv up. in the end I got something.normal you need 3 wheel tool manual or electric. I did more projects in this winter.

I think you will have a awesome looking bike with that little 18 incher, reminds me of my young days with a chopper style bike

Hello
Im still working on my project , this wheel is to small for this bike ! but i will put it in my sons bike to see how it will work ;)
For MY chopper i will buy a new wheel , this time i will oder the RIGHT one !!
i will put some more pictures for my future plans on the electric bike.
thanks // Valy !

Attachments

• IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 1,159
  • IMG_1089.jpg
    IMG_1089.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 1,159
today my kids have fun with el custom bike.

Attachments

• IMG_1191.JPG
    IMG_1191.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 1,160
  • IMG_1197.JPG
    241.2 KB · Views: 1,155
  • IMG_1199.JPG
    IMG_1199.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 1,159
hello guys I m back in this forum. you can see what I did in this time.
7.jpg

very good work.keep an eye on your weight and speed,since youve handbuilt the frames.good luck. :D

hello
I dont understand wich wheel you talk .?
but in this last picture are 2 bike with 2 difrent wheels
small wheel it is Golden Motor magic pie 18 inch casted wheel
and the big wheel it is 24 inch magic pie from Golden Motor.

Hi
guys I have some picture for you and some tools in construction for my garage.IMG_2304.JPGbend2.jpg

hi I have some industrial aluminium radiators good for cooling rc motors
IMG_2308.JPGI have 10 0f them
diameter in is 73mm diameter out ,113 ,and 71mm longIMG_2306.JPGIMG_2195.JPG

Very nice work! And a very clean garage :D Looks like a tubing notcher. Would like to see more of your custom tools.. Also beautiful country you live in..Nice videos

now I ride when comme snow I will finish this bike .IMG_2159.JPG

Attachments

• freak.jpg
    501.9 KB · Views: 2,371
Back