If you had a battery like Allex's in your Bomber, it would automatically perform better with the stock running gear as your volt sag would be much less which would translate into more peak KW which translates into more accleration/performance. Yah, Allex swapped out the stock controller for the MAX E, but still his bike would have performed a bit better in stock trim with that battery pack for the reasons I mentioned above.1abv wrote: ↑Jun 14, 2018 12:03 pmThx for the link I remember that from a while ago.. cool build.. looks like he swapped out the cav3 and some other bits. wanted to see how far I could go w stock gear and larger battery. Maybe that doesn't make a difference? I don't know that much about controllers/chargers...
Check and make sure all your connections, especially the sensor wires are properly plugged in to each other along with the throttle wire. Make sure the battery is fully charged as well. Give it a try and see what you get.Gaffler wrote: ↑Jun 14, 2018 1:28 pmHi all, I bought bomber #145 from fellow E/S member Robohead. The bike was working fine we he droped it off at a bike shop I used to crate it up for shipping. I reassembled the bike tripple checked all connections and charged the battery (80v max) off the charger. Plugged it in and everything looks normal, C/A fired right up and display numbers on all screens looks right. I twist the throttle and crickets, I mean nothing, No noise, rotation or resistance from motor, No controller noise nothing. I have been searching the threads and I'm sure I am just missing it. I have general knowledge of the systems involved
And I am looking for some advice or direction to the info to troubleshoot and fix my B52. Thank s in advance.
OUTSTANDING, let the good times roll.Gaffler wrote: ↑Jun 15, 2018 10:32 pmWell I couldn't leave it alone, so I checked the halls with a volt meter and all got voltage. So I started chasing wires. With a little help from Robohead and Mike QSmotor Moser I was able to chase down a broken black wire on the controller side of the jst plug, about 3 inches from the controller itself. So I wired in a new wire and jst plug and YATZEE!! She came right to life. Thanks again to the forum and people that helped me troubleshoot and sort out the problems. Cheers.