E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Show off your Ebike creation here.
1abv   100 kW

100 kW
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mar 29 2013 11:19pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by 1abv » Aug 14 2021 6:30pm

TV interested to see your results with the aide. Im sure you will notice an improvement.

Image

They only come out at night....

BTW things are in the works.... interesting things are a foot... more to come shortly.

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 9905
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Aug 19 2021 1:27pm

Yah, thats a neat night pic ABV. Looks almost like you are being spotlighted by a UFO.

Billy.A   10 mW

10 mW
Posts: 29
Joined: Jul 09 2021 5:28am

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Billy.A » Aug 20 2021 11:29pm

Rix wrote:
Aug 19 2021 1:27pm
Yah, thats a neat night pic ABV. Looks almost like you are being spotlighted by a UFO.
yeah Rix,
great shot!

Popeye1001   1 µW

1 µW
Posts: 1
Joined: Aug 16 2018 4:28am

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Popeye1001 » Aug 21 2021 10:12am

I have a stealth bomber with ugly side covers. Does anyone have a dxf drawing. Unfortunately, I do not know about cad programs. I would like to order a new one.

Theodore Voltaire   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4493
Joined: Sep 26 2013 11:41pm
Location: Texas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Theodore Voltaire » Aug 24 2021 1:07pm

What does the brain trust think of this QS V3 motor as a replacement for my Bomber motor? It's 150m drop out width, and 3.5T winding. If I installed a motor like this I would also replace the controller,and computer at the same time. I don't want to lose any of my 50 mph top speed.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086G ... HFN3B&th=1

litespeed   1 MW

1 MW
Posts: 1594
Joined: Aug 11 2010 4:42pm
Location: O’Fallon, Missouri

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by litespeed » Aug 24 2021 3:41pm

TV,

You will gain speed if you pair it with a Nuc 24F but be prepared to suck your battery down to nuttin fast than you have ever done before. Mine V3 3.5T hits 65 mph easily on a 17” rim. One you get over 10 KW…..you’ll never look back…….but if your battery can handle it you’ll be hitting 20KW!

Tom
I'm married so you know I'm no stranger to pain!

Theodore Voltaire   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4493
Joined: Sep 26 2013 11:41pm
Location: Texas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Theodore Voltaire » Aug 24 2021 5:03pm

Thanks for the info Tom

I don't feel the need to do this anytime soon, but I might start stockpiling the parts for later.

Fastjelle   1 mW

1 mW
Posts: 12
Joined: Apr 03 2021 4:09pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Fastjelle » Aug 25 2021 7:28am

My stealth Bomber B52 is finally ready :flame: :thumb:
QS 205 motor
72V 40Ah battery pack , custom made.
Stock controller :oops: :cry:

Not bad for 4500 Watt stock power...
Looking now for the "best" controller , I think I'll go with the BAC4000
Attachments
stealth bomber finish.jpg
stealth bomber finish.jpg (644.9 KiB) Viewed 212 times
happy times.jpg
happy times.jpg (339.15 KiB) Viewed 210 times
stealth.jpg
stealth.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 210 times
sunset.jpg
sunset.jpg (325.32 KiB) Viewed 210 times

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 9905
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Aug 25 2021 1:48pm

Fastjelle wrote:
Aug 25 2021 7:28am
My stealth Bomber B52 is finally ready :flame: :thumb:
QS 205 motor
72V 40Ah battery pack , custom made.
Stock controller :oops: :cry:

Not bad for 4500 Watt stock power...
Looking now for the "best" controller , I think I'll go with the BAC4000
Nice collection of rides there. Looks like you have a pre 2014 Bomber there. Running the QS205, thats a work horse of a motor, it can handle alot more than 4.5kw. That BAC4000 will definitely wake things up. :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

1abv   100 kW

100 kW
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mar 29 2013 11:19pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by 1abv » Aug 25 2021 9:30pm

So last night I noticed that the charger cable at the end was getting quite warm so I turned off the charger... A little history.

The charger I have has for a while now made a pop when I would plug it in to the bike. The pop would happen at the connection to the bike. To remedy this I would turn off the circuit, plug in the charger to the bike then turn on the circuit which would turn on the charger. No more Pop...

Back to last night. The cable was warm and I tried to pull it. I suspected that the charger cable was having issues. It wound up being stuck in the bike. Eventually I pulled it apart. Here is what I found.

Image

Im guessing that the xlr connection was going bad and eventually burnt. What connector for the charger are you guys using? SpeakOn? Something else? I'm pretty sure that the charger and battery are fine. The only place that I noticed issues was at the connector. I inspected the wiring and soldering. I took apart the connector at the bike to see if there was a bad solder or cut wires. Everything looked great. I think these XLR connectors after a while just go bad and short out. Maybe they get loose not sure..

You guys who use the SpeakOn connectors is there a specific model you use? The charger is an 84v 6ah

Theodore Voltaire   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4493
Joined: Sep 26 2013 11:41pm
Location: Texas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Theodore Voltaire » Aug 26 2021 7:22am

XLR connectors are only rated for 5 amp. Our 6 amp chargers are at the upper limit, and even with nothing wrong can run kind of warm. As long as you don't plan on going more than 6 amps to charge I would just stay with the XLR, but you need to replace both sides of the connector, because yours are worn out. You can avoid this issue in the future by applying Dielectric paste to the connector. You can get it at any auto supply store, or rotten bastard Amazon.

Fastjelle   1 mW

1 mW
Posts: 12
Joined: Apr 03 2021 4:09pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Fastjelle » Aug 26 2021 1:32pm

Rix wrote:
Aug 25 2021 1:48pm
Fastjelle wrote:
Aug 25 2021 7:28am
My stealth Bomber B52 is finally ready :flame: :thumb:
QS 205 motor
72V 40Ah battery pack , custom made.
Stock controller :oops: :cry:

Not bad for 4500 Watt stock power...
Looking now for the "best" controller , I think I'll go with the BAC4000
Nice collection of rides there. Looks like you have a pre 2014 Bomber there. Running the QS205, thats a work horse of a motor, it can handle alot more than 4.5kw. That BAC4000 will definitely wake things up. :bigthumb: :bigthumb:
Yes sir :wink: It's a 2013 model , I have number #382

Theodore Voltaire   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4493
Joined: Sep 26 2013 11:41pm
Location: Texas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Theodore Voltaire » Aug 27 2021 1:00pm

Fastjelle wrote:
Aug 26 2021 1:32pm
Rix wrote:
Aug 25 2021 1:48pm
Fastjelle wrote:
Aug 25 2021 7:28am
My stealth Bomber B52 is finally ready :flame: :thumb:
QS 205 motor
72V 40Ah battery pack , custom made.
Stock controller :oops: :cry:

Not bad for 4500 Watt stock power...
Looking now for the "best" controller , I think I'll go with the BAC4000
Nice collection of rides there. Looks like you have a pre 2014 Bomber there. Running the QS205, thats a work horse of a motor, it can handle alot more than 4.5kw. That BAC4000 will definitely wake things up. :bigthumb: :bigthumb:
Yes sir :wink: It's a 2013 model , I have number #382
We have the same model. My bike is one of the last 2013's #412. Your bike looks great. Although my bike is running fine, I've been contemplating a QS205 as a future replacement motor for my bike too. I'm looking forward it hearing about your future upgrades.

If you could, would you mind talking about any issues you ran into when you installed your new motor? I'm especially interested to know how well it matched the drop out width.

User avatar
StudRock   100 W

100 W
Posts: 142
Joined: Jul 11 2018 3:15pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by StudRock » Aug 29 2021 11:07am

Hi Guys..!! I just wanted to drop in a say hi since its been a while since I've been on the site. I'm embarrassed to say that its been over a year and I still have not gotten my Stealth fixed and back together. Unfortunately, I had a few family members (including myself), that got pretty sick with the COVID virus. My sister is a front line nurse and was on a ventilator for 44 days. We almost lost her twice in fact, however, she is out of hospital and remarkably she has made a full recovery. But anyway, enough with the depressing updates. With the exception of the Stealth we are all back in action and healthy again.

Because of the COVID issues that were going on, plus the recovery, I let the bike sit in pieces in the garage because it really wasn't a priority as you can imagine. I know Rix, Theo, 1abv were giving me some guidance on how to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.

In summary, (when it was running fine), I had a flat tire... I removed the wheel from the bike, replace the tube & tire and put it back on.. simple as that. The bike would power ON just fine, but I had no throttle. I removed the wheel again and inspected everything again, nothing was pinched or cut that I could see and the same deal, no throttle. I'll have to read my previous posts, but I believe one of you suggested that it could be the connectors and/or a break internally in the wiring. I believe it was suggested that I disassemble the hub and upgrade/replace the wiring with silicon wires and new connectors. I believe that is where it was left off, after that I got sick and put the bike aside until now.

Needless to say its killing me to have a 6k Stealth bike sitting in pieces in the garage. Again, because I got sick shortly after, I did not purchase anything or do any work to the bike. While I'm mechanically inclined (ex Ford Engineer), and I'm comfortable with routing wires, soldering etc, I'm a little intimidated by cracking open the hub motor and working inside of it. Additionally, because I'm not familiar on how the digital display interacts with the controller and the hub motor, etc.., and where to check for voltages and what voltage to check for... I just want to ask again and get your opinion and see if there is anything else that I should be looking at or troubleshooting.

Also... I understand that everyone's time is extremely valuable. I'm NOT looking for a free ride to fix my problem and say thanks and be on my way... I'm happy to work with someone virtually via pictures, on the phone or real-time webcam to help me get this resolved and pay you for your time (ahead of time so you know that I'm serious). The issue for me is, out here on the East Coast, there's not too many ebike shops in my area that I can go to, let alone a shop that knows Stealth Bikes. I'm happy to do all of the leg work, I'm just looking for your knowledge and professional experience to help me get this bike back on the road again.

If you guys are interested in helping, please PM me... Again, I just hate to have a bucket of bolts sitting useless in the garage.

Thanks again for your time and enjoy your day. Rick..!

User avatar
bigbore   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 770
Joined: Sep 25 2009 7:43am
Location: Italy

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by bigbore » Aug 30 2021 11:44am

Theodore Voltaire wrote:
Aug 27 2021 1:00pm
Fastjelle wrote:
Aug 26 2021 1:32pm
Rix wrote:
Aug 25 2021 1:48pm
Fastjelle wrote:
Aug 25 2021 7:28am
My stealth Bomber B52 is finally ready :flame: :thumb:
QS 205 motor
72V 40Ah battery pack , custom made.
Stock controller :oops: :cry:

Not bad for 4500 Watt stock power...
Looking now for the "best" controller , I think I'll go with the BAC4000
Nice collection of rides there. Looks like you have a pre 2014 Bomber there. Running the QS205, thats a work horse of a motor, it can handle alot more than 4.5kw. That BAC4000 will definitely wake things up. :bigthumb: :bigthumb:
Yes sir :wink: It's a 2013 model , I have number #382
We have the same model. My bike is one of the last 2013's #412. Your bike looks great. Although my bike is running fine, I've been contemplating a QS205 as a future replacement motor for my bike too. I'm looking forward it hearing about your future upgrades.

If you could, would you mind talking about any issues you ran into when you installed your new motor? I'm especially interested to know how well it matched the drop out width.
I am also curious to know how he mounted the QS205 on the Bomber. This is what I did in March 2016 when I mounted mine and it is still working with those parts to this day
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62650&start=225#p1165502

User avatar
bigbore   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 770
Joined: Sep 25 2009 7:43am
Location: Italy

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by bigbore » Aug 30 2021 12:01pm

Billy.A wrote:
Aug 12 2021 1:27am

Gday Rix
I took the bike to Stealth HQ and they put a new tyre on for me with about a 3 hour turn around.
I live very close to their HQ
I was going to go with a rear Moto rim but changed my mind .
I have a new tyre from a different batch now so ill see how this one goes :shock:

Stealth's after sales service is Excellent which gives me so much peace of mind.
I love riding this thing! :flame:
I have a request for Billy.A,
The next time you are at Stealth HQ could you ask if it is possible to buy the spare parts needed to be able to fix the V-boxx yourself?
I have the bad impression that they do not provide the necessary parts for Bomber owners who are able to do repairs themselves.
It seems to me that 1abv has rebuilt the tooth of a gear of his V-boxx by welding and then reshaping the tooth some years ago.
1abv correct me if I'm wrong

User avatar
efMX Trials Electric Freeride   1 MW

1 MW
Posts: 1867
Joined: Feb 15 2013 4:43pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by efMX Trials Electric Freeride » Aug 30 2021 12:43pm

StudRock wrote:
Aug 29 2021 11:07am
still have not gotten my Stealth fixed...
maybe contact stealth directly, or your nearest stealth dealer?

example: Frontline E Bikes, Salem Virginia..
"A full line of BMW, Stealth and Intense electric bicycles, Sales and service of the E Bikes we sell. Demo models available. Warranty repairs, parts and accessories.."
some ride & sk8 videos:
metacafe.com/channels/NATAS666DAMIEN
http://www.youtube.com/natas666damien
i have nothing for sale.. :)

User avatar
bigbore   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 770
Joined: Sep 25 2009 7:43am
Location: Italy

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by bigbore » Aug 30 2021 12:44pm

My previous post was to related to what I will show here.
Last 2020/08/16 my V-boxx shifter knob stopped working and I could no longer change gears.
The little rocker had broken.
20200816_140844[1].jpg
20200816_140844[1].jpg (924.08 KiB) Viewed 96 times
The two small cylindrical guides had too much play so I removed them and then rebuilt them too.
20200816_202245[1].jpg
20200816_202245[1].jpg (841.44 KiB) Viewed 96 times
20200816_201940[1].jpg
20200816_201940[1].jpg (861.29 KiB) Viewed 96 times
Then using the Quenched and Tempered steel AISI 420 I rebuilt the little rocker
20200816_210113[1].jpg
20200816_210113[1].jpg (805.15 KiB) Viewed 96 times
And the other parts with AISI 316
20200818_123158[1].jpg
20200818_123158[1].jpg (873.54 KiB) Viewed 96 times
20200818_121751[1].jpg
20200818_121751[1].jpg (748.95 KiB) Viewed 96 times
20200818_122346[1].jpg
20200818_122346[1].jpg (672.46 KiB) Viewed 96 times
Last edited by bigbore on Aug 30 2021 2:56pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
StudRock   100 W

100 W
Posts: 142
Joined: Jul 11 2018 3:15pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by StudRock » Aug 30 2021 2:42pm

efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
Aug 30 2021 12:43pm
StudRock wrote:
Aug 29 2021 11:07am
still have not gotten my Stealth fixed...
maybe contact stealth directly, or your nearest stealth dealer?

example: Frontline E Bikes, Salem Virginia..
"A full line of BMW, Stealth and Intense electric bicycles, Sales and service of the E Bikes we sell. Demo models available. Warranty repairs, parts and accessories.."
That's the issue... I'm not aware of any Stealth dealers in my area, and Virginia is about 6 hrs away from me. I'm pretty sure I'm capable of doing the work, even if its a re-wire, however, I'm just not sure how to troubleshoot the no throttle issue. By that I mean, "check for power here, if you have power, check this, etc..." One would think that, it was something with a connector or cut wire since the only thing I did was remove the wheel to replace a flat.. prior to that, everything was working fine.

User avatar
Cowardlyduck   1.21 GW

1.21 GW
Posts: 3902
Joined: Jun 26 2011 8:41pm
Location: Canberra, ACT, Australia

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Cowardlyduck » Aug 30 2021 10:15pm

@ Studrock, while what your after is a service I offer via my website...in your case it really just sounds like either a bad throttle or controller.

Easiest way to determine is buy one of these:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/393451659154?
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (43.51 KiB) Viewed 76 times
I reckon Stealth should almost provide one with every purchase...would save everyone a bunch of wasted troubleshooting time/effort.

Cheers
ebikegarage.com.au - My website
Ebike Garage - My YouTube Ebike ramblings.
Cowardlyducks - Videos - Ride videos
BikeE recumbent commuter - 9C, 6Fet Grinfineon, internal 17AH, 52V, + on-board solar.

Custom made 18650/21700 battery packs - Australia only

Theodore Voltaire   10 GW

10 GW
Posts: 4493
Joined: Sep 26 2013 11:41pm
Location: Texas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Theodore Voltaire » Aug 30 2021 11:56pm

StudRock wrote:
Aug 29 2021 11:07am
Hi Guys..!! I just wanted to drop in a say hi since its been a while since I've been on the site. I'm embarrassed to say that its been over a year and I still have not gotten my Stealth fixed and back together. Unfortunately, I had a few family members (including myself), that got pretty sick with the COVID virus. My sister is a front line nurse and was on a ventilator for 44 days. We almost lost her twice in fact, however, she is out of hospital and remarkably she has made a full recovery. But anyway, enough with the depressing updates. With the exception of the Stealth we are all back in action and healthy again.

Because of the COVID issues that were going on, plus the recovery, I let the bike sit in pieces in the garage because it really wasn't a priority as you can imagine. I know Rix, Theo, 1abv were giving me some guidance on how to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.

In summary, (when it was running fine), I had a flat tire... I removed the wheel from the bike, replace the tube & tire and put it back on.. simple as that. The bike would power ON just fine, but I had no throttle. I removed the wheel again and inspected everything again, nothing was pinched or cut that I could see and the same deal, no throttle. I'll have to read my previous posts, but I believe one of you suggested that it could be the connectors and/or a break internally in the wiring. I believe it was suggested that I disassemble the hub and upgrade/replace the wiring with silicon wires and new connectors. I believe that is where it was left off, after that I got sick and put the bike aside until now.

Needless to say its killing me to have a 6k Stealth bike sitting in pieces in the garage. Again, because I got sick shortly after, I did not purchase anything or do any work to the bike. While I'm mechanically inclined (ex Ford Engineer), and I'm comfortable with routing wires, soldering etc, I'm a little intimidated by cracking open the hub motor and working inside of it. Additionally, because I'm not familiar on how the digital display interacts with the controller and the hub motor, etc.., and where to check for voltages and what voltage to check for... I just want to ask again and get your opinion and see if there is anything else that I should be looking at or troubleshooting.

Also... I understand that everyone's time is extremely valuable. I'm NOT looking for a free ride to fix my problem and say thanks and be on my way... I'm happy to work with someone virtually via pictures, on the phone or real-time webcam to help me get this resolved and pay you for your time (ahead of time so you know that I'm serious). The issue for me is, out here on the East Coast, there's not too many ebike shops in my area that I can go to, let alone a shop that knows Stealth Bikes. I'm happy to do all of the leg work, I'm just looking for your knowledge and professional experience to help me get this bike back on the road again.

If you guys are interested in helping, please PM me... Again, I just hate to have a bucket of bolts sitting useless in the garage.

Thanks again for your time and enjoy your day. Rick..!
Since it worked fine before changing your tire, my first suspicion would be be the metal motor connection with the hall sensors. Take it back apart, and use electrical contact cleaner on the male and female sides of the connector, and then apply dielectric paste before hooking back together. It's kind of hard to hook together until you've done it a few times, so you might not have it connected all the way.

Also check the 3 motor (phase wire) connectors, and make sure they got hooked back properly, color wise. One time I accidentally got 2 of them crossed.

User avatar
StudRock   100 W

100 W
Posts: 142
Joined: Jul 11 2018 3:15pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by StudRock » Aug 31 2021 11:03am

@ Cowardlyduck - Thank you for the information, I never knew that tester existed. I'll be taking a look at that. While I'm not saying it couldn't be the throttle or possible a bad controller, I would think it would be something in around what I was working with (i.e. removing the connectors and pulling the rear tire). Last night I looked at some of my posts before I got sick a few months back. I was working with 1abv and he was suggesting that I look at the phase wires and connectors as that is more than likely the problem. He suggested looking at the wires and upgrading them and the connectors to 10 gauge wires.

@ Theodore, Thank you for the reply back sir... I hope you are doing well.!! - To your comment, yes, I had the wheel off and reconnected more times then I care to say. I did clean all of the connections and sprayed them with t-9. Yes, although it is challenging to put that connector back, I feel 98% confident that it was connected as best I could. Again, looking back at what 1abv suggested, I decided to disassemble the hub and replace the wires as suggested with 10 gauge wire. I'm happy to report the a few connectors were corroded and loose and there was corrosion on 2 of the phase wires where the insulation was cut.

I'm going to order 10 gauge silicon phase wires, however, I'm at a loss for the type of connectors I need. Does anyone know what they are called...? I'm assuming I can order everything from Amazon. Oh, and do they make a replacement kit or anything for the hall sensor and temp wire..?

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all of your help..

litespeed   1 MW

1 MW
Posts: 1594
Joined: Aug 11 2010 4:42pm
Location: O’Fallon, Missouri

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by litespeed » Aug 31 2021 5:54pm

These are great motor connectors and what I use! https://www.castlecreations.com/en/conn ... lets-8-0mm

Good to 300 amps…..going higher than that? Let me know!

Tom
I'm married so you know I'm no stranger to pain!

User avatar
Cowardlyduck   1.21 GW

1.21 GW
Posts: 3902
Joined: Jun 26 2011 8:41pm
Location: Canberra, ACT, Australia

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Cowardlyduck » Aug 31 2021 10:45pm

@Studrock - That tester will also let you test the motor phase wires and hall sensors.

The connectors your after to match existing are XT150. They are decent and I use them on almost all my motors and batteries.
From memory the hall connector is a mini 5 pin xlr.

Cheers
ebikegarage.com.au - My website
Ebike Garage - My YouTube Ebike ramblings.
Cowardlyducks - Videos - Ride videos
BikeE recumbent commuter - 9C, 6Fet Grinfineon, internal 17AH, 52V, + on-board solar.

Custom made 18650/21700 battery packs - Australia only

1abv   100 kW

100 kW
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mar 29 2013 11:19pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by 1abv » Aug 31 2021 11:40pm

bigbore wrote:
Aug 30 2021 12:01pm
Billy.A wrote:
Aug 12 2021 1:27am

Gday Rix
I took the bike to Stealth HQ and they put a new tyre on for me with about a 3 hour turn around.
I live very close to their HQ
I was going to go with a rear Moto rim but changed my mind .
I have a new tyre from a different batch now so ill see how this one goes :shock:

Stealth's after sales service is Excellent which gives me so much peace of mind.
I love riding this thing! :flame:
I have a request for Billy.A,
The next time you are at Stealth HQ could you ask if it is possible to buy the spare parts needed to be able to fix the V-boxx yourself?
I have the bad impression that they do not provide the necessary parts for Bomber owners who are able to do repairs themselves.
It seems to me that 1abv has rebuilt the tooth of a gear of his V-boxx by welding and then reshaping the tooth some years ago.
1abv correct me if I'm wrong
Hey all,
So yes I did weld up a tooth but I also emailed stealth and I managed to purchase a few parts for a vboxx they had kicking around which included the gear I needed. The welded one is a spare as of now.

Post Reply