E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Show off your E-bike creation here.
User avatar
djjoonie   1 W

1 W
Posts: 53
Joined: Jun 09 2017 1:59pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by djjoonie » Sep 01 2018 11:42am

To compare the ufo motor with 54xx motor, the ufo is so much lighter and definitely has more torq and much more efficient and snappier throttle response at any speed. it has higher pitch and louder than the 54xx. I had to change the pole setting from dc-1 when I swapped out the motor according to stealth.
I can now do straight up 50mph with just a throttle, but with 54xx motor, I used to get 46mph with just a throttle. im 150lb. I dont have upgraded battery to get the full 6.2 setup I think. I'm still using 72v 17.5ah ? from 2016 but its definitely faster.

One thing that is bothering me is that it has some bugs with the DC-1, it has a weird power curve like its somehow restricting the full power from acceleration from stop, it accelerates and has brief pause and accelerates again with slight pause (0.2sec). its not full power cutoff but it does it around 2-3 times on 0-50mph and only noticeable from very slow speed to full acceleration. very similar to smooth auto tranny from car. you don't feel it when accelerating from 30-50mph or 25-50mph etc. I spoke to stealth about it and it is solvable with firmware update which you have to send in the DC-1 unless you have a special cable and program to update it yourself. so to make sure its the software problem, I disconnected the dc-1 and the power is smooth all the way to 50mph. other than that, I think its definitely a upgrade.

1abv   1 kW

1 kW
Posts: 475
Joined: Mar 29 2013 11:19pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by 1abv » Sep 01 2018 1:32pm

Thanks so much for the detailed response! I'm going to have to see how the cav3 would deal w it.. by the way Did you notice if it can handle heat as well as the old one?

User avatar
djjoonie   1 W

1 W
Posts: 53
Joined: Jun 09 2017 1:59pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by djjoonie » Sep 01 2018 2:09pm

1abv wrote:
Sep 01 2018 1:32pm
Thanks so much for the detailed response! I'm going to have to see how the cav3 would deal w it.. by the way Did you notice if it can handle heat as well as the old one?
My pleasure!
It can handle the heat much much better than the previous motor, I checked with same riding style/distance, I usually get more than half full of the dc-1 display on motor temp with almost hot feel when touching, but now with new motor, I get about 10% to none on dc-1 display. very slight warm to the touch. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 6423
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Sep 01 2018 2:30pm

1abv wrote:
Sep 01 2018 11:14am
Faster 6.2 kW motor on Stealth B-52's

Making every ride exhilarating and memorable drives Stealth Electric Bikes to continually improve our bikes performance.

Early 2018 Stealth introduced new generation batteries to our B-52 and H-52 models the feedback was phenomenal and our customers raved about the acceleration and extended range.

However, Stealth wanted to make our bikes even more exhilarating, we went full speed ahead and put Crystalyte's new generation lighter 6.2 kW motor on our B-52's and H-52's.

Punching out a peak power output of 6.2kW, the Crystalyte 6.2 kW motor is specially designed for Stealth and produce a full 1000 watts more than the previous motor with a bonus 25% weight reduction.

Combined with the new battery, the Stealth B-52 is an unstoppable joy machine. Twist the throttle for instant thrust, you'll be maxing out in seconds and hitting the brakes just so you can feel the power again.

If you are interested to know what riding the world's premium electric mountain bike feels like then contact your nearest dealer to book a test ride.

Sent to my email...
Btw...Is that UFO a better motor than the o.g. Motor?
Not that I know of. Crystalyte updated ALL of their H Series, added the UFO series. UFO series was intended to provide a little more clearance for the break caliper running a 203mm or larger rotor with the inward slanted side covers. The UFO55XX and H55XX are the biggest badest and lighter weight hub motors that are designed for continues power above 5KW. Don't confuse my comment, they are no where near the lightest direct drive hubmotors on the market, but for the amount of current they can handle and have a freewheel attached to, they are at the top, for the time being anyway. They weigh a full 11 pounds less than the older 5403 motor that came on the older bombers/hurricanes and provide more speed and thrust with same amps/volt input. The current H52 and B52 use the H55XX motor base with Stealth's internal modifications. The H40s 35s, and smaller UFOs all have aluminum stater armature's now instead of stamped steel. They are a little bit lighter, wick heat better, and have more thrust than other motors in the size range. Anyway the current H and UFO Series have the same quality of construction as the TCXX and TC40XX had 2.5 years ago. In summary, the UFO motor is not superior to the other current options, but way way superior than the older motors produced by Crystalytle.

User avatar
icherouveim   100 W

100 W
Posts: 220
Joined: Aug 20 2015 5:17am
Location: Cyprus

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by icherouveim » Sep 02 2018 12:23am

Do you know if they have improved the strength of the axle also? I haven't had any accidents with my HS3540 but I've heard so many bad stories with broken axles during riding. Also Crystalyte Europe doesn't sell them. It seems they are very new or they are not going to sell them worldwide.

Theodore Voltaire   1 MW

1 MW
Posts: 1699
Joined: Sep 26 2013 11:41pm
Location: Dallas

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Theodore Voltaire » Sep 02 2018 1:26pm

icherouveim wrote:
Sep 02 2018 12:23am
Do you know if they have improved the strength of the axle also? I haven't had any accidents with my HS3540 but I've heard so many bad stories with broken axles during riding. Also Crystalyte Europe doesn't sell them. It seems they are very new or they are not going to sell them worldwide.
If anybody breaks this axle, they deserve it

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 6423
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Sep 03 2018 10:02am

icherouveim wrote:
Sep 02 2018 12:23am
Do you know if they have improved the strength of the axle also? I haven't had any accidents with my HS3540 but I've heard so many bad stories with broken axles during riding. Also Crystalyte Europe doesn't sell them. It seems they are very new or they are not going to sell them worldwide.
I don't know, I have thousands of off road miles on multiple motors with the standard M14 14x10mm 1.5 pitch axles. Never broke one.

User avatar
Allex   1 GW

1 GW
Posts: 3062
Joined: Dec 05 2011 8:46am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Allex » Sep 03 2018 10:37am

I think it is a myth - a few broke it and it had a bad reputation since then.
Better question would be why did it broke, usually it is because the dropouts are weak and have a play. If you have a play then sure, you can twist that axle of any motor. Or if you have an insane amount of torque of course.

User avatar
icherouveim   100 W

100 W
Posts: 220
Joined: Aug 20 2015 5:17am
Location: Cyprus

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by icherouveim » Sep 03 2018 2:07pm

Allex wrote:
Sep 03 2018 10:37am
I think it is a myth - a few broke it and it had a bad reputation since then.
Better question would be why did it broke, usually it is because the dropouts are weak and have a play. If you have a play then sure, you can twist that axle of any motor. Or if you have an insane amount of torque of course.
aha I see.

By the way a guy from YouTube that lives in China and has an ebike shop told me that any motor when it spins very fast 100-120km/h if there is an anomaly at the street the back wheel flies for a while and when it lands any axle can brake. It has happened to him and he was at the hospital for long time. Actually he told me twice.

This is the guy I am taking about.

https://youtu.be/TwUfi11zDAo

Pinotman   1 mW

1 mW
Posts: 17
Joined: Feb 13 2018 4:56am

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Pinotman » Sep 03 2018 11:37pm

Hello to all Fellow stealth owners,
I am in Australia in the Lake Macquarie Newcastle are and the owner of 2 two early model Fighters #81 which is White & #105 Camo-grey. The Grey bike runs 72v + with a Kelly Controller KLS2718s hubsinks etc and the white Fighter is stock ( at the moment). I have a few other high powered e bikes that I enjoy tinkering with but I'm not a bike builder and my tinkering and fixing skills have real limitations. I'm a newbie to Ebikes and like some of you too I have a petrol Motorbike background mainly Trail bike and Enduro riding I have now sold all of the 'gas' bikes for a sole Ebike 'stable'. I really enjoy riding these bikes in areas around where i live and that petrol powered bikes just cant go into legally or otherwise ... I have been reading and learning what i can on ES now for almost a year and I am specifically enjoying this Stealth Owners Forum.

I have two questions that you may be able to help me with.

1. Can a Nutech Tubliss 21 inch setup actually fit/work on the Std 24x3 Duro Razerback setup on the Fighters? Would they work on both front and back.... as I was thinking of doing this to both Fighters.... Also, has anyone tried running 4mm Super HD tubes inside their Duro Razerbacks ( ie Ballard's make them) or do you think they are too thick for these tyres and I should stick with 2mm Maxi HD tubes - as some of you have?
Incidentally... I came across a good supplier of Duro Razerbacks ( who was really cheap compared to other suppliers ) here in Australia
( for those of you still running the std MB 24 inch setups) .... guys name is Duane from bikepartsplusmore

2. Yesterday I rode the White Fighter in the rain and over some wet trails and washed the bike when i returned home as it was filthy. I may have been a bit vigorous with the bucket and cloth as now the bike's CA ( I have version 3) wont turn off at all... . the red light on the controller is permanently on even with the key turned off and pulled out of the bike. The Bike still rides but the CA is constantly flicking through its routine and intermittently reads low voltage. I'm sure this is to do with some water getting into the bike. Do you think if i leave it alone will it just dry out over time. Has anyone had something like this happen before and have a fix for it.

many thanks for reading..
cheers Nic

User avatar
CJonaBttlrckt   10 W

10 W
Posts: 73
Joined: May 27 2013 5:44am
Location: West of Sydney

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by CJonaBttlrckt » Sep 04 2018 12:03am

Hi folks,
A mate recently purchased a new Bomber with the UFO hub motor, though it's not cranked up to 6.2KW.
It is a nice motor and the DC1 seems to manage heat reasonably well.
Question for Rix maybe; do they have a six turn version of this motor, give me torque over top speed?

I have just had to re-drill the flanges with new spoke holes further in at a smaller flange diameter.
They were pulling out because there was insufficient metal; about 1.2-1.4mm from hole to outsideof flange.
Has anyone else had the same experience yet?
I had the same problem with my MXUS hub on my bomber and successfully applied the same solution.
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG (114.92 KiB) Viewed 951 times
IMG_0101.jpg
IMG_0101.jpg (132.39 KiB) Viewed 951 times

Rix will vouch for this; MC rim on the back is the only way to go.
Awesome is a 17"x1.4" MC rim with a big 3.5" knobby or trials tyre on my bomber.
Tried 19" with tubliss-was OK but bigger tyre better. I still managed to pinch a 19" MC tyre occasionally.

Old Fighter well less than IP67 water proof.
Side covers off, battery out, maybe hall sensor plug separated to start.
You probably have water everywhere, including inside the controller; could maybe take the end plate off controller also to let it dry.

Cheers,
Clinton

User avatar
djjoonie   1 W

1 W
Posts: 53
Joined: Jun 09 2017 1:59pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by djjoonie » Sep 04 2018 10:58am

Pinotman wrote:
Sep 03 2018 11:37pm


2. Yesterday I rode the White Fighter in the rain and over some wet trails and washed the bike when i returned home as it was filthy. I may have been a bit vigorous with the bucket and cloth as now the bike's CA ( I have version 3) wont turn off at all... . the red light on the controller is permanently on even with the key turned off and pulled out of the bike. The Bike still rides but the CA is constantly flicking through its routine and intermittently reads low voltage. I'm sure this is to do with some water getting into the bike. Do you think if i leave it alone will it just dry out over time. Has anyone had something like this happen before and have a fix for it.

many thanks for reading..
cheers Nic
I think water got in to the key hole and shorting out the connection. I would open up the side panels and take the battery out and dry it with hair dryer etc, or spray some moisture repellent spray into the keyhole (key switch) and see if it resolves the issue.
Good luck!

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 6423
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Sep 04 2018 2:52pm

CJonaBttlrckt wrote:
Sep 04 2018 12:03am
Hi folks,
A mate recently purchased a new Bomber with the UFO hub motor, though it's not cranked up to 6.2KW.
It is a nice motor and the DC1 seems to manage heat reasonably well.
Question for Rix maybe; do they have a six turn version of this motor, give me torque over top speed?


Rix will vouch for this; MC rim on the back is the only way to go.
Awesome is a 17"x1.4" MC rim with a big 3.5" knobby or trials tyre on my bomber.
Tried 19" with tubliss-was OK but bigger tyre better. I still managed to pinch a 19" MC tyre occasionally.


Cheers,
Clinton
If price and quantity is right, Kenny at Crystalyte will do a custom run of any motor they make with any stater turn wind a customer wants. But as far as being produced as a standard MFG option, no Crystalyte doesn't offer a 6T UFO. Unless you are running north of a 115 volts, you wouldn't want one anyway. I briefly ran the 5405 on my Bomber years ago, it didn't pull any harder than the 5404 off the line, and topped out 7MPH less on 24s (LifePO4). Because of the lack of inductance load, the 5405 just wasn't a good option on a 74 volt system (87V hot off the charger), that said, the 5405 didn't draw as many amps either. I suspect I would have a small advantage in hill climbing range with the 5405 over the 5404, but no much. I suspect you have similar results with the 6T UFO.

whitebomber   10 mW

10 mW
Posts: 34
Joined: Mar 25 2016 7:50pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by whitebomber » Sep 05 2018 9:05pm

Quick blast through some local single track

www.youtube.com/embed/PTggE_WMXss"

User avatar
CJonaBttlrckt   10 W

10 W
Posts: 73
Joined: May 27 2013 5:44am
Location: West of Sydney

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by CJonaBttlrckt » Sep 06 2018 3:36am

Rix wrote:
Sep 04 2018 2:52pm
CJonaBttlrckt wrote:
Sep 04 2018 12:03am
Hi folks,
A mate recently purchased a new Bomber with the UFO hub motor, though it's not cranked up to 6.2KW.
It is a nice motor and the DC1 seems to manage heat reasonably well.
Question for Rix maybe; do they have a six turn version of this motor, give me torque over top speed?


Rix will vouch for this; MC rim on the back is the only way to go.
Awesome is a 17"x1.4" MC rim with a big 3.5" knobby or trials tyre on my bomber.
Tried 19" with tubliss-was OK but bigger tyre better. I still managed to pinch a 19" MC tyre occasionally.


Cheers,
Clinton
If price and quantity is right, Kenny at Crystalyte will do a custom run of any motor they make with any stater turn wind a customer wants. But as far as being produced as a standard MFG option, no Crystalyte doesn't offer a 6T UFO. Unless you are running north of a 115 volts, you wouldn't want one anyway. I briefly ran the 5405 on my Bomber years ago, it didn't pull any harder than the 5404 off the line, and topped out 7MPH less on 24s (LifePO4). Because of the lack of inductance load, the 5405 just wasn't a good option on a 74 volt system (87V hot off the charger), that said, the 5405 didn't draw as many amps either. I suspect I would have a small advantage in hill climbing range with the 5405 over the 5404, but no much. I suspect you have similar results with the 6T UFO.
thanks Rix,
My 6T MXUS pulls way better and more efficiently on my 72V setup than the 4T version I eventually blew up, though it is only good for 50-60kmh, which is plenty for scooting along the locals.
Cheers

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 6423
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Sep 06 2018 9:51am

CJonaBttlrckt wrote:
Sep 06 2018 3:36am
Rix wrote:
Sep 04 2018 2:52pm
CJonaBttlrckt wrote:
Sep 04 2018 12:03am
Hi folks,
A mate recently purchased a new Bomber with the UFO hub motor, though it's not cranked up to 6.2KW.
It is a nice motor and the DC1 seems to manage heat reasonably well.
Question for Rix maybe; do they have a six turn version of this motor, give me torque over top speed?


Rix will vouch for this; MC rim on the back is the only way to go.
Awesome is a 17"x1.4" MC rim with a big 3.5" knobby or trials tyre on my bomber.
Tried 19" with tubliss-was OK but bigger tyre better. I still managed to pinch a 19" MC tyre occasionally.


Cheers,
Clinton
If price and quantity is right, Kenny at Crystalyte will do a custom run of any motor they make with any stater turn wind a customer wants. But as far as being produced as a standard MFG option, no Crystalyte doesn't offer a 6T UFO. Unless you are running north of a 115 volts, you wouldn't want one anyway. I briefly ran the 5405 on my Bomber years ago, it didn't pull any harder than the 5404 off the line, and topped out 7MPH less on 24s (LifePO4). Because of the lack of inductance load, the 5405 just wasn't a good option on a 74 volt system (87V hot off the charger), that said, the 5405 didn't draw as many amps either. I suspect I would have a small advantage in hill climbing range with the 5405 over the 5404, but no much. I suspect you have similar results with the 6T UFO.
thanks Rix,
My 6T MXUS pulls way better and more efficiently on my 72V setup than the 4T version I eventually blew up, though it is only good for 50-60kmh, which is plenty for scooting along the locals.
Cheers
Your 6T is different as it has less copper than the 4T even though it has more winds/turns on the stater. What this tells me is, your 6T is able to draw enough amps from your controller to pull harder than the 4T. But generally speaking if your controller is not the limiting factor, this would not be the case.

User avatar
djjoonie   1 W

1 W
Posts: 53
Joined: Jun 09 2017 1:59pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by djjoonie » Sep 06 2018 2:24pm

Random pics of my bomber and fighter and hidden tool kit :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 6423
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Sep 06 2018 2:27pm

Outstanding Djoonie, thats a collection.

User avatar
djjoonie   1 W

1 W
Posts: 53
Joined: Jun 09 2017 1:59pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by djjoonie » Sep 06 2018 2:28pm

Rix wrote:
Sep 06 2018 2:27pm
Outstanding Djoonie, thats a collection.
Thank you Rix as always!

CFM   100 µW

100 µW
Posts: 7
Joined: Dec 20 2017 2:33pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by CFM » Sep 07 2018 3:16am

djjoonie wrote:
Sep 06 2018 2:24pm
Random pics of my bomber and fighter and hidden tool kit :)



Image
Do you have any details about the bike stand shown in the bike photos? Great collection by the way!

User avatar
djjoonie   1 W

1 W
Posts: 53
Joined: Jun 09 2017 1:59pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by djjoonie » Sep 07 2018 10:45am

CFM wrote:
Sep 07 2018 3:16am
djjoonie wrote:
Sep 06 2018 2:24pm
Random pics of my bomber and fighter and hidden tool kit :)



Image
Do you have any details about the bike stand shown in the bike photos? Great collection by the way!
Thank you CFM, the bike stand is $30 "Bikehand Bike Bicycle Floor Parking Rack Storage Stand " from amazon and they work great since the bikes are rear heavy!

Richo27   1 µW

1 µW
Posts: 1
Joined: Sep 07 2018 11:42pm

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Richo27 » Sep 08 2018 12:03am

Not a Stealth owner just yet but ive been reading this thread for weeks as i sell off other toys to fund my purchase.

I just saw 2 stealths ride past my house in the lower mountains near an entrance to Yellowmundee mtb trails, hit me up via PM if you are local would be great to catch up for rides when i finally get a Bomber of my own.

User avatar
CJonaBttlrckt   10 W

10 W
Posts: 73
Joined: May 27 2013 5:44am
Location: West of Sydney

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by CJonaBttlrckt » Sep 08 2018 3:12am

Rix wrote:
Sep 06 2018 9:51am
CJonaBttlrckt wrote:
Sep 06 2018 3:36am
Rix wrote:
Sep 04 2018 2:52pm
CJonaBttlrckt wrote:
Sep 04 2018 12:03am
Hi folks,
A mate recently purchased a new Bomber with the UFO hub motor, though it's not cranked up to 6.2KW.
It is a nice motor and the DC1 seems to manage heat reasonably well.
Question for Rix maybe; do they have a six turn version of this motor, give me torque over top speed?


Rix will vouch for this; MC rim on the back is the only way to go.
Awesome is a 17"x1.4" MC rim with a big 3.5" knobby or trials tyre on my bomber.
Tried 19" with tubliss-was OK but bigger tyre better. I still managed to pinch a 19" MC tyre occasionally.


Cheers,
Clinton
If price and quantity is right, Kenny at Crystalyte will do a custom run of any motor they make with any stater turn wind a customer wants. But as far as being produced as a standard MFG option, no Crystalyte doesn't offer a 6T UFO. Unless you are running north of a 115 volts, you wouldn't want one anyway. I briefly ran the 5405 on my Bomber years ago, it didn't pull any harder than the 5404 off the line, and topped out 7MPH less on 24s (LifePO4). Because of the lack of inductance load, the 5405 just wasn't a good option on a 74 volt system (87V hot off the charger), that said, the 5405 didn't draw as many amps either. I suspect I would have a small advantage in hill climbing range with the 5405 over the 5404, but no much. I suspect you have similar results with the 6T UFO.
thanks Rix,
My 6T MXUS pulls way better and more efficiently on my 72V setup than the 4T version I eventually blew up, though it is only good for 50-60kmh, which is plenty for scooting along the locals.
Cheers
Your 6T is different as it has less copper than the 4T even though it has more winds/turns on the stater. What this tells me is, your 6T is able to draw enough amps from your controller to pull harder than the 4T. But generally speaking if your controller is not the limiting factor, this would not be the case.
Hi again Rix,
Sorry to keep asking questions. I am trying to understand.
With the 6T motor, the CA showed I was pulling around 5.5kW, however with the 4T motor it would show up around 7-8kW.
I expected the 6T motor to pull the same watts as the 4T, yet it doesn't for some reason and I've not changed anything else?
Cheers,
Clinton

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 6423
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Sep 08 2018 10:13am

With the 6T motor, the CA showed I was pulling around 5.5kW, however with the 4T motor it would show up around 7-8kW.
Yah thats that whole inductance load thing I was talking about. Because of the actual copper fill on the 4T is higher, I guess I am surprised that the 6T pulls harder off the line at 5.5KW versus the 4T at 8KW. Of course I would expect the 6T to pull harder off the line at 5.5KW if the 4T was also only drawing 5.5KW as well and the controller WAS the limiting factor, but in you case its not. Shows what I know. :?: :?

User avatar
CJonaBttlrckt   10 W

10 W
Posts: 73
Joined: May 27 2013 5:44am
Location: West of Sydney

Re: E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Post by CJonaBttlrckt » Sep 09 2018 12:12am

Rix wrote:
Sep 08 2018 10:13am
With the 6T motor, the CA showed I was pulling around 5.5kW, however with the 4T motor it would show up around 7-8kW.
Yah thats that whole inductance load thing I was talking about. Because of the actual copper fill on the 4T is higher, I guess I am surprised that the 6T pulls harder off the line at 5.5KW versus the 4T at 8KW. Of course I would expect the 6T to pull harder off the line at 5.5KW if the 4T was also only drawing 5.5KW as well and the controller WAS the limiting factor, but in you case its not. Shows what I know. :?: :?
Thanks Rix!!
Cheers

Post Reply