Thanks for the kind words, guys!
I finished dialing in the bike yesterday. I had the triple-clamps at the very top of the fork stanchion to raise the bike, but it was throwing the geomtery off. I lowered them about an inch and the bike is more stable. Adjusting the compression and rebound helped too. I drilled 2 more holes in the case, and moved the battery charging plug outside the case so I don't have to open the case for every charge. Best of all, I managed to peel off the awful, bright-red BOXXER stickers from the forks, now they are just a nice white that goes well with the silver frame.
I weighed the bike - lock, lights, bell, etc in place, everything for a normal ride - and got 78lbs for a bike that started at @35lbs, 43lb gain. Well, you add 18lbs for 1000wh of battery, 10lbs of motor, and 7 lbs of case/controller/cyclanalyst, I can account for 35 lbs right there. The other 8 pounds comes from choices for durability, like the hookworms, DH tubes, kevlar liner, and DX-32s, or comfort, like the Cloud9 seat, ergon grips, lock/lights/bell. It adds up fast.
I took it for its maiden voyage today, covering 24.22 miles at an oaverage off 29.3 wh/m, despite heavy winds, sandy paths, and a number of WOT runs. I started dropping voltage faster than I expected at @10ah, and when I got home, the 2 end cells in the 4-cell booster pack I just built were puffy and HOT, so they were over-discharged. They were cool and flat at the halfway point, so I don't know if they got crushed against the box during intial fitment, or if I got heat into them when soldering on the power leads. I'll have to play with them, worse comes to worse I have spares.
On the ride, I came across a kid on skates who had built a power puller using 4 lead-acid batteries, a triple-crown fork, a motor/chain/small wheel. Nice finish and really impressive, wish I'd gotten a picture. I did get a few shots of the bike. The forum seems to cut the pictures off, but there are clickable links at the bottom of the thread.