Doc's E-Giant VIDEO on the trail like a motocross !

Doctorbass

100 GW
Here is my Bike to the future guys!

This is a quick overview of the trip i made to Val d'or, at 800km in the North West of Quebec and visited my good friend Bruno ( alias Black Arrow on endless-sphere)
We have enjoy the very great path across the forest ( normally made for motorcross)

The speed recorded at the begining of the clip is above 110km/h and on the motocross path, aroud 60km/h

I was really surprized to see how well these hookworm Maxxis tire work in the sand!!

Enjoy !

[youtube]ziFWmyvxGWI[/youtube]

eighties feel video :D , but no sla bricks on that bike! great drive by shot doc.its been very interesting the evolution of these E bikes.

Great video doc ...i bet just making a small clip like that takes a long time to do ...did you use windows movie maker or you have a more professional one

Thnaks guys, making that video and filming every sequences was a realy good pleasure!

I used Cyberlink software wich is not the best but the one i have... and my poor 512 meg ram P4 3GHz computer... :lol: It take a while just to be able to see a preview!! of one sequence!

Doc

Hi Doc,

Nice video my friend really cool i've just looked at it on my smart phone and the only thing i can say is wow i love the music nice choice :D

Good day, Doc
Bruno

really really nice Doc, really shows what a good hub and full suss can do.
Kudos for having the patience to edit for us on that spec pc LOL

D

Back