Why I don't need a Harley

Cool video! Is it sped up at all? Looks like it's in fast forward in some places.

Speaking of Harley, how about some Harley Davidson jokes?
What's the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?
Just the position of the dirt bag!

The places we can go that you can't take a Harley - this is what I love about ebikes. Now here is a little action on my electro - wiesel! This one is not sped up, though the last video was.
[youtube]PYsSVZlFXx8[/youtube]

I've never encountered "bike gates" like those in your video before. They are ingenious. You literally have to stop, position your bike laterally, in order to get through, then resume from a stop. Some folks don't like bikes in your area... :?

melodious said:
I've never encountered "bike gates" like those in your video before. They are ingenious. You literally have to stop, position your bike laterally, in order to get through, then resume from a stop. Some folks don't like bikes in your area... :?
Yes - these gates are a pain...
Designed by caged animals, I'm sure.

valsislav said:
melodious said:
Yes - these gates are a pain...
Designed by caged animals, I'm sure.
Better than my neighborhood, where there are no paths between property lines. This eliminates all incentive to walk or bike. Oil companies and insulin manufacturers FTW!

Back