E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

Show off your E-bike creation here.
PRW   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 743
Joined: Nov 10 2011 10:10pm
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Re: E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

Post by PRW » Aug 13 2017 11:51pm

Thanks Rix!

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 6455
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Aug 14 2017 10:18pm

PRW wrote:Thanks Rix!
Just calling as I see it.

User avatar
Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh   10 MW

10 MW
Posts: 2362
Joined: Feb 09 2007 3:02am
Location: Marlboro

Re: E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

Post by Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh » Aug 15 2017 1:19am

☆★100★☆


Hold fast, hold on.
...it never seems to be here long.

pax NTS
Kick down the barricades Listen what the kids say.
From time to time people change their minds But the Frock is here to stay.
I've seen it all from the bottom to the top Everywhere I go the kids wanna Frock.
Around the world or around the block Everywhere I go the kids wanna Frock.

JtHaas   10 W

10 W
Posts: 71
Joined: Oct 17 2016 6:10pm
Location: San Fernando Valley

Re: E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

Post by JtHaas » Oct 30 2017 11:30pm

Hey guys so I have to ask.
I know I'm relatively new to the phasor forum but I think it's time to move to a frame better suited to my type of riding.
That being said has anyone tried to sell the frame on their phasor that you know of?
I want to move to a lighter FUTR beta frame as that would put me within the weight limit of my downhill parks. My phasor stripped of electronics and rear hub motor still don't make the cut and I'm pretty sure this FUTR frame could do that for the times I go up there. (about an hour away :D ...) Either way I still like the stealthiness of the smaller frame etc. Should I even bother trying to sell the frame? I would definitely want to keep everything that's on the build with me for the next build so would the phasor frame net anything? It's really a gorgeous piece that I'd hate to lose for a poor price.

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 6455
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Oct 31 2017 4:26pm

JtHaas wrote:Hey guys so I have to ask.
I know I'm relatively new to the phasor forum but I think it's time to move to a frame better suited to my type of riding.
That being said has anyone tried to sell the frame on their phasor that you know of?
I want to move to a lighter FUTR beta frame as that would put me within the weight limit of my downhill parks. My phasor stripped of electronics and rear hub motor still don't make the cut and I'm pretty sure this FUTR frame could do that for the times I go up there. (about an hour away :D ...) Either way I still like the stealthiness of the smaller frame etc. Should I even bother trying to sell the frame? I would definitely want to keep everything that's on the build with me for the next build so would the phasor frame net anything? It's really a gorgeous piece that I'd hate to lose for a poor price.
The Phasor frame is a collector's item now that its not being made. I think you could potentially get top dollar, if you found the right buyer. I have a Beta and its the most bicyclish feeling Ebike I have ever ridden.... next to my P7

JtHaas   10 W

10 W
Posts: 71
Joined: Oct 17 2016 6:10pm
Location: San Fernando Valley

Re: E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

Post by JtHaas » Nov 06 2017 11:33pm

PRW wrote:so.... I found that riding the bike on longer trips, my neck would start to hurt after about 20 miles. This seemed to be due to leaning too far forward - so I replaced the handlebars with 5" riser bars, and flat grips at the same time. So much more comfortable!
IMG_2196 (2).png
IMG_2197.png
thumbnail_IMG_2199.jpg

Man. That's a beautiful bike. I'm envious of that color :) I'm not very tall so I run the handlebar all the way down by the forks. I'm also resilient enough to not worry about my neck pain right now anyways but that looks real nice like that. Does it hinder any of the response from the front end with the bars way up like that?

PRW   10 kW

10 kW
Posts: 743
Joined: Nov 10 2011 10:10pm
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Re: E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

Post by PRW » Nov 07 2017 12:19am

JtHaas wrote: Man. That's a beautiful bike. I'm envious of that color :) I'm not very tall so I run the handlebar all the way down by the forks. I'm also resilient enough to not worry about my neck pain right now anyways but that looks real nice like that. Does it hinder any of the response from the front end with the bars way up like that?
thanks. The front end feels a lot lighter, which feels great in sand or loose ground - kind of skims over the top. Kind of like a motocross bike, when you move back on the saddle. On bends off road, I put a bit more weight on the front by leaning forward - but I don't ride as hard as I used to, when I rode dirt bikes.

JtHaas   10 W

10 W
Posts: 71
Joined: Oct 17 2016 6:10pm
Location: San Fernando Valley

Re: E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

Post by JtHaas » Nov 13 2017 12:26am

Jumping with the rebound dialed in and with the bmc hub motor it likes to sit just a little ass heavy in the air. It's(I'm) most comfortable landing slightly rear wheel first.
Last edited by JtHaas on Jun 14 2018 3:12pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
efMX Trials Electric Freeride   100 kW

100 kW
Posts: 1140
Joined: Feb 15 2013 4:43pm

Re: E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

Post by efMX Trials Electric Freeride » Apr 24 2018 10:44am

efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
Dec 22 2013 2:41pm
it could happen.. Opti-Bomber ;)
Image
http://www.electricbike.com/10-ebikes-of-the-future/
Rix wrote:..would love to see Opti build up one of those bikes with a DH Fork, coil shock, DH rims and tires, to see how it would work, or even better with MC wheels and tires like some of us are running...Rick
Image


Image

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... id=6231080
some ride & sk8 videos:
metacafe.com/channels/NATAS666DAMIEN
http://www.youtube.com/natas666damien
i have nothing for sale.. :)

User avatar
Rix   100 GW

100 GW
Posts: 6455
Joined: Mar 29 2012 11:26am
Location: Fallon NV USA

Re: E-S Phasor Electric Bike Owners

Post by Rix » Apr 24 2018 1:06pm

efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
Apr 24 2018 10:44am
efMX Trials Electric Freeride wrote:
Dec 22 2013 2:41pm
it could happen.. Opti-Bomber ;)
Image
http://www.electricbike.com/10-ebikes-of-the-future/
Rix wrote:..would love to see Opti build up one of those bikes with a DH Fork, coil shock, DH rims and tires, to see how it would work, or even better with MC wheels and tires like some of us are running...Rick
Image


Image

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... id=6231080
That is a beautiful BB frame, and yes would be sweet.

Post Reply