Vector bike and frame owners.

Artur

100 kW
image.png

0_P1_A15172000.jpg

I think it is time to create independent forum thread for Vector bike/frame owners on Endless Sphere.

Let me introduce myself: My name is Artur, I'm 23. I am Master of Science of Computational Mechanic in Technical University of Munich.

Me and a team of enthusiasts have been working on developing an electric bicycle, more powerful than standard 250W.. We ended up with something we could not imagine at the beginning, partly because of unbelievable fast science and engineering progress development, partly due to success of Vector in e-bike community. It let us work passionately and develop our new ideas about Frames, Bikes, Components, Logistics, Services and many more.

At this moment over 300 Vector frames were produced and delivered to the clients.
Endless number of improvements was made in original frame design to make it better, stronger, lighter. Our bike can overtake supercars in power-to-weight ratio!!

This thread is created to let Vector owners communicate about anything connected to our passion - e-biking!

Welcome guys!

The Vector sales thread is here: http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=61259

Ok. So i guess Chris king headsets are top of the line. But since I don't really want to spend 125 on a headset (maybe I'll change my mind) the cane Creek 40 is good? Is everyone getting a regular height headset or zero stack?

Has anyone found any nice square cranks without 2 or 3 rings?

Here is crank I use: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Truvativ-E400-Kurbel-Single-Speed-Fixie-42Zahne-4-Kant-170mm-Chainguard/151499491799?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140117130753%26meid%3D9de819d02072467cb099195677626133%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D151593278000&rt=nc

$_57.JPG

Do the frames come with head tube bearings? Conventional, integrated or semi integrated headset?

Yes! Finally! Thanks striker.

I see that most of the Vectors are equipped with a springshock.
Is this FOX RP23 going to work on the frame? I am about 82 Kilo's

R4AHOQM.png

I am curious to know what kinda of battery setup is everybody going with. I had planed on using multistar 6s 16000 battery's but seem like there on back order and will be for a while.

maxRpm said:
I am curious to know what kinda of battery setup is everybody going with. I had planed on using multistar 6s 16000 battery's but seem like there on back order and will be for a while.
Yup, I expect a waiting time of a month :(

I'm going with 20s8p Samsung 25r. I have plenty of room left for more but want to keep it light. I'll also put the controller inside.

maxRpm said:

I would have liked to go with those but they are never in stock! I went the "cheaper" route, x25 Turnigy 20C hardcase 4s 5000mah packs. Gives me 20s 74V @ 25Ahr.

Is anyone having issues with running a single speed setup? The front chain ring is so far away from the rear free wheel. I might have to add a cassette in the back to get the chain to align right

I can help you on this issue...but I don't have my frame yet :D I am gonna be running same setup hope you can figure it so I can copy if you don't mind. :D

moonshine said:
Is anyone having issues with running a single speed setup? The front chain ring is so far away from the rear free wheel. I might have to add a cassette in the back to get the chain to align right

I can't help you out because my motor uses the 150mm dropouts. your motor is 135mm so that will cause a lot of misalignment. You will need to use spacers on the other side to get more alignment in the freewheel side.

Routybouty said:
maxRpm said:

I would have liked to go with those but they are never in stock! I went the "cheaper" route, x25 Turnigy 20C hardcase 4s 5000mah packs. Gives me 20s 74V @ 25Ahr.

I went with the Turnigy 4s hardcase packs as well. I'd like to use 18650 cells, but the Turnigy packs are cheap and easy to wire up to the Adaptto BMS.

I only have 20 packs now, but I'd like to bump my pack size up to 25, or even 30 packs if they will fit!

Routybouty, I'd like to see pictures of how you fit your batteries in your Vector frame.

Back