A2B Metro Gen2 Hybrid pics

Since the connection of a 48V battery pack to the rear connector on the bike gave me issues (speedo works fine, shows battery fully charged, but throttle not working), I decided to take a look at the bottom of my bike.
Contrary to the Gen1, the bottom is solid aluminium, held by 4 screws to the frame. The bottom itself is split in half, held together by 4 Allen screws.
The relays can handle 80A with a max switching voltage of 75V according to the data sheet http://us.100y.com.tw/pdf_file/TR94.pdf.
The controller is fully potted with just the caps for the 6 FETs sticking out. It says 100V on the caps.
The bottom of the bike is extremely full with wires and a multitude of connectors. I had to us a clamp to push the bottom part into the frame to be able to reattach the 4 screws without having another person to help me.

Attachments

• IMG_2162.JPG
    IMG_2162.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 626
  • IMG_2166.JPG
    IMG_2166.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 626
Yes, you can get to the cable coming down the frame tube. But that doesn't help much, because the controller is programmed to not allow more than 50V and it also limits the max speed to 21mph.
So you need to figure out how to use the programming bus. :cry:

Back