Please give your opinion on Battery

I'm building this bike for a customer and I'm not sure about the finale look of the bike.
The battery box contains 20s 8p Sony Vtc4. with that much batteries I couldn't follow the natural curve of the bike.
The customers want the battery case to be removable also.
the battery case is held by 3 screws.
please let me know your opinion and feedback

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_16.3.2016_211039.jpg
    IMG_16.3.2016_211039.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,318
  • IMG_16.3.2016_211258.jpg
    IMG_16.3.2016_211258.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,316
  • IMG_16.3.2016_220350.jpg
    IMG_16.3.2016_220350.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,293
Nice materials but looks sorta bodgy to me. I'd try to split the pack and go with leather'ish saddlebags in the rear.

I bet it goes real good with a battery like that but it misses out on a few style points.

nice work on those clamps

any specs on the key switch setup?

Aside from importantance of retained bike ergonomics with what and how systems are integrated . . .
Aside from a striking avante garde appearance, which may or may not be desired. . .
Looks like alot of skill and foresight has been applied so far.

The bike and mountings are sleek, and controller hides well, but I only notice the one rearward bracket/clamp for the battery. Even with another of equal design and sturdiness towards the front, the battery may not be as secure as desired, due to it's shape/weight/size. These are obviously just impressions from a couple pictures.

A more shapely and thin batterypack would do more justice for the intergration- for mounts, ergonomics, and appearance? If not, beefier/more rigid or numerous mounting points might be called for?

I'm guessing you don't want to rebuild the entire battery pack. But if the cells in the box are two high could you make them one high and turn them sideways fit them into the frame. Have two boxes to remove instead of one. Or sandwich them between to sheets of carbon or plastic.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458262719.391793.jpg

Might flow a little more with that beautiful bike!

Btw is that a your cnc machine in the background? How do you like it?

Sony VTC-4 is 18650 size cell so
for the frame shown in pictures you could construct much better fitted battery pack.
it is not like pouch cells.

Back