VIDEO : terror on 3 wheels

Wicked d

I cant do that!! no back brake!! cool video though mate and yes looks like you dont need a motor to have lots of fun on it, the motor makes for so much fun though! I think you are right to play around without a motor first though.

Cheers for the video

Knoxie

Nice vid Devin:)
good work. I can see you don't regret getting a KMX!
And if kids had jobs, KMX would be rich by now!

Hi D
Nice video, before I put the motor on my KMX I was skiding like that, once the weight of the battieres was on skiding was more difficult and due to having to change to v brakes also reduced the rear stopping power, so when I want to do skid tricks off come the battieres and the centre of gravity moves foward and tricks can be done, the weight needs to be off the back wheel to skid like that.
Don't think putting a motor on the KMX is going to loose that fun trick side to the KMX.
In the video you have somthing red on the seat what is it and what is it used for?

Geoff

with the batteries under the seat and hubmotor in rear mine still powerslides well enough.

Jozzer said:
with the batteries under the seat and hubmotor in rear mine still powerslides well enough.
Hi Jozzer
you got the CG right for fun I saw the pics in the More Kmx thread, I tried to put my batteries under the seat they would not fit, I don't know weather I would want to do slide turns at 25 mph either, might try to make a setup with as little weight on the back wheel as possable.
Will add it to the list of ideas to try.

Geoff

Back