Scott gambler highway speed

An O.G. Gambler! Cool frames. Lots of adjustabilty. Keep an eye on the head tube's upper pinch bolt area. They like to crack there if not properly torqued. Since you're going for high speed you can run the head tube in its slack orientation (63 degrees IIRC). Or better yet, short shock it to drop the BB height and slacken at the same time.
What's your plan for batteries? Backpack or under the downtube?

beautiful frame, i like the colour mix

what is your controller?fets?

where do you put your battery?

Damn i exchanged my for an old Ram DHX Frame so i could fit the bafang bb motor on it .
Awesome build mate , whats the top speed and how many watts ?

Wery nice bike build!
I use the gambler as well and it handles great

How did you manage to make those sweet dropouts?

boisrondevens said:
hi
I will be using an custom 18 fets crystalyte controller. The motor is a TC 80 crown crystalyte.
I'm a distributor for Crystalyte so averything in stock :D
You can check my web site: kobois.com

back pack for the battery with Sony VTC4 cells From Doctorbass ( a good friend)

Ofcourse the tc80 crown was in stock who want one of those relics!

Jk jk sub’d these build are always fun until you add 40lbs of batts to the equation

sounds like a good back pack full of lipo is best bet. pack size optimised for short trips at high amps...and oh, dont forget the asbestos firewall in the backpack :D

ridethelightning said:
sounds like a good back pack full of lipo is best bet. pack size optimised for short trips at high amps...and oh, dont forget the asbestos firewall in the backpack :D

Once you get over 18s 12ah on a battery backpack especially on a bike with lots of power it becomes fairly unsafe quickly depending on what you are doing. It gets heavy and makes flipping off backward a real danger

Back