latest version of homemade recumbent

lowbudget

10 W
Hi guys, just a pic of my big bikes new clothes. The, admittedly, unsightly box on back is for my little dog. New tubus rack, drum front brake, battery enclosure, and dog house.

The bike normally runs a 3540 in a 26" alex dx32 rim, but is sporting a mac 8t in a 19" moped rim in this pic, as I blew the halls in the crystalyte :( The mac does fine, but is not as heat tolerant, or quiet. This is like riding a barcolounger, just faster!white bike.jpg

Might as well through in a pic of my workhorse. It,s a strong gts, running the mac mentioned above. It is for grocery getting, keeping mellow around town, and letting other folks ride. It's great fun to watch people ride an ebike for the first time.

It runs a 20amp grin controller, and 48v, most of the time, but I can quickly change it for a 35 amp, when it,s time for fun. This thing is fast, and torquey, with 14s. From mellow to silly in about 3 mins. The bike laying down, is the recumbent before new paint.2 bikes.jpg

I also have a strong that Brentis, from the sphere, gave me. It sports a 3540 in a 20" wheel, 12fet em3ev controller, manitou 6" travel forks, dnm shock etc. I don't have a good pic of it, but you can see it in this pic of taking a couple guys out for some riding. This was a blast.3 bikes.jpg

Very cool! Love the dog house on the back.

Thanks Wolfeman,
This bike runs a similar set up to yours, at least before you went power mad. lol You must fly with the multistars, and 60a. I have to get more power!

Back