S-KU65 connexions

regpa

1 µW
hello,

I have ordered a Q100 36V250W-350W Rear Driving E-Bike Kit - RPM : 328 from BMSBATTERY

I have received the package, with everything in it I believe.
But I miss the documentation especially how to connect all wires, some connexions are obvious thanks to form factors but few have not corresponding colors and some connexions remain ambiguous, esp. the gas thottle.

In the kit I have been delivered in the kit including a S-KU65 controller and I wonder if it could work without LCD panel and if yes how ?

<t>Thank you @chvidgov.bc.ca for you quick answer;<br/>
<br/>
googling a lot of post I have found very contradictory statements about use of control panel with KU65 sometimes with work around, on top I have carfully looked at the BMSBATTERY catalog and they not clear on this point (indeed they delivered me with a kit including a KU65 but not including any control panel) so I am fully lost and I think the only safe path is probably with a KU63.<br/>
<br/>
in the meantime, I have tried to connect my KU65 with the rest of the elements, as shown in the attached pictures, guess what ? nothing works! In the pictures two elements are not connected 1/ the battery and 2/ the PAS cable (too short for being connected for the picture) I just got a short spark when I connected to battery that all.<br/>

I would appreciate to get some feedback as even with a KU63 I might get a similar result. so please tell me what wrong or good and if this spark is usual or a sign of crap connection here or there.</t>

Hi regpa. It's almost the end of August. Hope your bike is running now. I looked at the BMSBattery webpage.
https://bmsbattery.com/controller/827-s-ku65-250w15a-6mosfets-controller-without-led810.html

It only works with the 810LED display, which is very common. My first ebike kit uses the 810LED. That plugs into a 4 wire connector on the controller. Green, Blue, Red, Black are the wires on the 810LED. Looks like you have the matching plug in your pictures?

It is normal to get a spark when connecting a live battery to any controller. I believe it is also possible to work around not having the 810LED to test the system.

Back