My new build 2018 Kona Wozo and BBSHD

ryan1685

100 W
Here is my Finished build.

2018 Kona Wozo

52v Panasonic GA 18650 28ah (1,456 Wh's)

Bafang BBSHD 1000 Watt mid drive motor

Kona Wah Wah Peddles.

Attachments

• 2121212.jpg
    2121212.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 1,652
Don't forget to have some kona coffee with that too! Haha. Looks great man! Pic of the battery? Where'd you get the battery?

Philaphlous said:
Don't forget to have some kona coffee with that too! Haha. Looks great man! Pic of the battery? Where'd you get the battery?
tely

Unfortunately I am drinking Folders lol. I bought the battery from Luna Cycle. It barely fits in the frame. Thanks for looking !!

looks real good buddy!! congrats!! Let me know if you get any strange noises from the motor. I am getting some intermittent grinding after 1000km and greasing the large steel gear and pinion gear. Be interested to see if you have any similar issues.

CanCD said:
looks real good buddy!! congrats!! Let me know if you get any strange noises from the motor. I am getting some intermittent grinding after 1000km and greasing the large steel gear and pinion gear. Be interested to see if you have any similar issues.

That build looks really good.

I actually found this post while looking for builds of the Kona WOZO. I'm starting my build but I've been having problems with the BB compatibility.

I'm building my Kona WOZO 2017 with a bafang bbs03 1000w motor and my first problem is regarding the axle size for the motor. ryan1685, which motor axle size did you get for your build? Also, which BB adapter did you use?

Finally I'm a bit worried about chain ring clearance from the bafang to the frame. Did you have any problems with that?

Back