Help

Joelo211

1 µW
ae_1590676547846.jpg

Hello new here :bigthumb:
I have this problem I dont know what else to do can anyone help me please, I am a new to the ebike stuff sorry hope to learn here :D

Do any of these posts about Sabvoton 30H error help?
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=sabvoton+30h&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Have read everything but nothing that I allready done :?
Still gives the error
Thank you for your response

Sab. 72150 M

As it says communication error, you would expect that the display isn't communicating with the motor controller anymore.
I don't know the system details. Some use a seperate rx tx wire on ttl level. Some use linbus over one wire. Some use can.
It can be an electrical problem between the motor controller and the dislay, but it's also possible that the motor controller is completely dead. It might show the same error in such case.

It is not easy for anyone to help without any information.
No info of what parts has been used.
If it has worked before.
If it has, what happened when it stopped working.
What has been tested or tried to make it work.
What happens when it is turned on, and what doesn't happen.
No info in the header what it is about, just "help"

A thread like this is unlikely to get good help, and I might even say it doesn't deserve it either.

The controller is a sab 72150 M
Te bike runs nice and the controller has no errors on the software everything looks normal except for that in the display.

From the firts time i plug it it says that but the motor runs and the controller is working fine, maybe a damage display?

obcd said:
As it says communication error, you would expect that the display isn't communicating with the motor controller anymore.
I don't know the system details. Some use a seperate rx tx wire on ttl level. Some use linbus over one wire. Some use can.
It can be an electrical problem between the motor controller and the dislay, but it's also possible that the motor controller is completely dead. It might show the same error in such case.
the controller works motor is running nice and normal only thing is the error on display may is just damage.. thank you for your respose friend

Back