It's BIKE WEEK in Daytona Beach area!

I sure got some surprising STARES from the Harley guys/gals.(on my mbike parked at the corner).
So i visited a half dozen near my house at a condo. Very friendly, especially the gals. Lady said her Harley weighs 650#! :shock:
Been here 19 years and as a vette guy, i never paid much attention to these events. Now a whole new activity has opened up (they seem curious about my mbike) hmmmmm....
Side note,
a new checkout girl said WOW I REALLY LIKE THAT! i offered her a ride but me 54 her 19, no dice LOL

a new checkout girl said WOW I REALLY LIKE THAT! i offered her a ride but me 54 her 19, no dice LOL

Don't give up! I'm sure there's an Anna Nicole Smith for you somewhere out there. :D

saw 2 V8 bikes today.
saw 1 drive from a stop, it had 2 speeds
1. way too fast
2. faster

Get this, i saw a 4 wheel harley, 2 full size training wheels in back :shock: i tried that on my psev, it handled like a car, until i went too fast, then it threw me off in a turn. scary at 10 mph LOL

and numerous trikes

Lessss said:
You REALLY need to take a pic of someone actually ON your bike. It's hard to imagine how you sit on it.

No. it is a standard upright "sit on a chair" position. (i can lean into the wind as with most bikes)
Doesn't require any imagination, just look at your avatar. :roll:
(looks like my twin LOL except my feet are on the foot rests)

One guy did confuse the huge seat,
he imagined it was a cargo deck. perhaps u too? storage is inside the seat; i sit on top.
mx500 is a foot shorter than any 26" bike. unlike pedal bikes, i sit over the rear tire

Back