Zero-60 in 3.1 Seconds

Mathurin

100 kW
Hybrid Technologies' L1X-75, 600-hp, carbon-fiber, zero-60 in about 3.1
seconds, 175 mph max speed, 200 mile range.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/automotive_news/4215249.html

Owww, my eyes! That thing fell straight out of the ugly tree!

600hp should be pushing 200mph in a tiny car like that. I'd like see a 1/4 mile test on it, or at least 0-100 or 125mph.

addn'l info here:

http://www.autobloggreen.com/2007/01/30/mullen-motor-125-000-l1x-75-gt-all-electric-sports-car-it-s-no/

Lowell said:

600hp should be pushing 200mph in a tiny car like that. I'd like see a 1/4 mile test on it, or at least 0-100 or 125mph.

So lowell, how would you respond to this readers comment?

Please. If they handed you the keys, that car would make you its bitch in less time than it takes for it to hit 60mph. Besides, it's undoubtedly better looking than whatever you're rollin' in. What do YOU drive? A Subaru?

The look is just generic GT & only looks plain cuz it's a copy of something that's been copied so many times b4.

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
Lowell said:

So lowell, how would you respond to this readers comment?

Please. If they handed you the keys, that car would make you its bitch in less time than it takes for it to hit 60mph. Besides, it's undoubtedly better looking than whatever you're rollin' in. What do YOU drive? A Subaru?

The look is just generic GT & only looks plain cuz it's a copy of something that's been copied so many times b4.

I drive a car that will hit 100mph in 6.8 seconds on pump gas and street radials. 133mph in 10.8 seconds. It's turbocharged, AWD, and thankfully not a Subaru. (no offence to any Subaru owners here, I'm just not a big fan of the STi having worked on a few of them)

Best of luck selling those things for $125k. As the saying goes, there's one born every minute, unfortunately they're seldom rich.

No mention of the important spec... how fast does it go 60 to zero?

tks

Lock

Lock said:
No mention of the important spec... how fast does it go 60 to zero?

tks

Lock

Faster than a Corvette, as I believe they're using Vette brakes, but on a 2600lb.

Back